Design a T-shirt Competition

So you're holding a contest for designing new shirts when we still haven't received our war for the atlas cloth map from back in December?
Last edited by DJ_Walrus_Face on Mar 27, 2018, 12:47:43 PM
Some desgin around the new Loreweave Elegant Ringmail?
"If you like it put rings on it" or the PoE with the o as a "ring" and some of the ingame rings printed on (or even the whole Shirt with just rings?)
ressurect in town plate art
i won

Someone with artistic skill, ruling me out, should take div cards and do a pixelized collage of POE...would press M!!!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
I am thinking like a black t-shirt with a headhunter, but instead of the original art its like kitava, lunaris and solaris head on the front and a few of the other "minor" bosses on the backside of the shirt which will show the backside of the headhunter. not having like shaper and elder could make it more relatable to those who haven't played as much, but if its fitting of course you could put them in also.
I like the Idea how they going with it, let the thousand of players spend their time and afford and come up with a COOL t-shirt design and then GGG will put it on sale MAKING MONEY OUT OF It. That to me just feels like abusing your player base, unless you offer the person 10% of the sales on every shirt sold. otherwise all you doing is using your players to spend time and idea into making money for you and all for what? Some lousy prizes lool

Who do you fuck for?
I only expect to make a few of you laugh to some puns I could find out.

Special dedication for Chris, with all my love <3

NSFW
Spoiler
Doot
So im thinking like an Old-school wow Cominc with two rows

First row you see a MTX-Pimped out player yell to his fried with no MTXs ( 2 man party) C'mon, Hurry up!
2nd row, the non-pimped out guy kick's a basket and an exalt pops out, where to he yells, Always check your boxes!

and

----------

Big text with only 3.2.0

smaller text under: I was there, Breachiary!

----------
And this one

Propper game have 6 Ring's

Last edited by fiskfiskkk on Mar 27, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info