Design a T-shirt Competition

I'm not a good at drawing, but here's my idea anyway:

Elder and Shaper as cartoonish childs(chibi style?) fighting in a sandbox. The sandbox has a crude atlas drawn to it, and maybe some other little fun details. Maybe they're throwing Chaos Orbs at each other and there's very tiny exiles trying to catch them on the atlas.

EDIT: Just remembered the style I was trying to remember was called chibi, so added that to the post.
Last edited by Stugane on Mar 27, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

Last edited by equidted121 on Mar 27, 2018, 6:45:30 AM

It's not Clint Eastwood but you get what you can.
null
Last edited by nekstq on Mar 27, 2018, 11:52:52 AM
"
kentgrav wrote:
I've always loved the ascendancy art. I think a t-shirt like this with all the characters together would be great.

Ascend with us!

Great one! :)
Replace Adam with Elder, God with Shaper. Background can be the atlas or both Elder and Shaper backgrounds (like on the items) merging with each other. The figures around God (Shaper) can be his type of monsters. You can also place monsters around Elder too to balance the picture. There, you have a Path of Exile Sistine Chapel on a t-shirt.

Here it is my first attempt. In this design i have used elder's art from "Winners of the 2018 Talent Competition".
This style a bit gothic and as my opinion is fits for wide audience not just for Path of Exile fans.

Last edited by Madvvand on Mar 27, 2018, 6:50:19 AM
There is also the simplest t-shirt design with text "Let me bend your ear exile"
"
Eliseush wrote:
It's just a concept, but i would like to wear a specific ascendancy class T-Shirt.

Looks intense! :)
We ran out of ideas please make us some money and we give you a t-shirt... how low can you go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info