Design a T-shirt Competition

I'm not that great with computer graphics etc. (this was done with copy and paste in paint!). Clearer images etc. can be used to suit. A smiley face and frowning face can be added to the front and the back respectively too (see third image) but wasn't sure about copyright issues so didn't add that on the template (and can be left out or easily put on if OK / wanted).

Last edited by k_f_2 on Mar 27, 2018, 6:02:50 AM

An all-over shaper-galaxy print pet-tee, so that we can all have a Celestial Cat hanging around :)
Last edited by tramsosmai on Mar 27, 2018, 5:36:59 AM
here's my entry ^_^ hope you like it

Last edited by madeinchina3 on Jul 12, 2018, 6:10:17 AM
Since we're on "War for the Atlas" theme, maybe can make a T-shirt relevant to that.

What I have in mind (sorry not good at drawing or graphical designing so I'll describe it here) is depiction of the Shaper and the Elder (like what we have on the official PoE website) fighting for influence.

Shaper will be more on top left of the shirt front, with cosmic background behind him, while the Elder with all his terrifying tentacles will sort of reigning at the back. Then we have some Elder tentacles branching out to the front.

These tentacles would be aiming for a PoE logo - which lies around the heart location (because logo in the middle of the shirt looks overwhelming); Shaper is also trying to grasp the logo with his hand. Under all these tensions maybe the logo can be made to look fractured.
I suck at art so I did some dodgey in paint.

I think something similar to the pantheon t shirt but with art representing where we are in the story would be sweet so here is my suggestion.

Black shit as the standard poe shirts, background on the front would have some stars/tentacles depending on the part.

I think it could look sweet, hell look at the paint drawing id buy it already.
I have several Ideas already, but to design them out ill need some time ... so im using this as a Placeholder for me to join the Competition :)

First Idea:

Beast of Burden (in big letters on the Top Front of the Shirt)

Sketch of the Templar Carrying a back of way to much stuff on its back underneath the Title

Could look something like this

https://imgur.com/a/LGig4 way to colorful first edit
https://gyazo.com/1544539e12d7de93f051ebb2c56b773c more decent second edit ...

Second Idea:

No time for Haku!

A ranger killing stuff and a depressed Haku looking down cuz noone takes his Quest in pushing

Third Idea:

E X T R A T H I C C

as a title of the Shirt and then on random points around the Shirts you place glowing little Endurance Charge Orbs

Fourth Idea:

Lovely Material!

As shavronne said it with a Heart Shaped derpy Exile in the Middle

https://gyazo.com/190cd8d203bd10eaf6d704bb2e0c13ae

Probably more ideas will follow and ill have to draw them all first since i suck at that though it could take a while xD
Last edited by Lurgon on Mar 27, 2018, 12:04:52 PM
Not sure if it's already been done or said rather, but a red socket on a black tee, right over where the heart would be with text underneath saying "Corrupted".
Last edited by PooitsWorker on Mar 27, 2018, 6:02:26 AM
"
kaltsa456 wrote:
Here is my attempt! :d
Good luck to all the people! :D

I like this design very much so far. Could be made with every char, so everyone could wear a Shirt displaying the most beloved char! :)
I also drew something quickly.
I love the witch and her sayings. And I know the deaths of a certain lava ball only too well ...

My idea:

The naughty Witch gets to feel her own saying!

She is wearing the Tabula Rasa and Bones of Ullr, in her hands she holds the Moonsorrow. The Necromancer Circlet flies away while fleeing.
We all know him ... the damned exploding lava ball.

This is my realization of the idea with the possible abilities. Sketched on paper, colored with Photoshop. Since I did not find an exact picture of the lava ball, I have presented it as a fireball. In the implementation, of course, it must look like the real lava ball ;)
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
Last edited by Maiky_x3 on Mar 27, 2018, 6:07:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info