Design a T-shirt Competition

"
whissp_ wrote:

Very nice

I like the art from the divination cards. Here is my mock up submission. Good Luck all!

I would probably switch the font to the default PoE div card font. I think it is Fontin?

I am also not sold on the back design, might be better with nothing or a small GGG logo for branding.
Last edited by RevBudGreen on Mar 27, 2018, 6:15:17 AM

There ya go GGG, 4 styles that absolutely wont sell a single one. It's basically a money losing machine, I got your back.
Last edited by Zackro on Mar 27, 2018, 6:18:14 AM
I saved wraeclast from destruction and all I got was this lousy shirt
Few of my ideas.

#1 Dialla The Gemling Queen

Spoiler
Front: Lady Dialla(lower left, foreground) running away, scared for her life, from Malachai and his Rupture device inside the belly of the Beast(upper right, background).

Back: POE logo(center), GGG logo(one of the lower corners)

#2 Wraeclast/Oriath map

Spoiler
Front: I was thinking of some kind of combination of Wraeclast and Oriath map.
Spoiler

#3 Bosses in the game

Spoiler
This is kinda meh.. but i was thinking of all the bosses you need to fight through your journey.

Front: All the bosses from the game(or most of them) in order of appearance, starting from the bottom. Ending with the Shaper and the Elder at the top.

A t-shirt with a screenshot of a very intense fight, e.g. versus Kitava, Über Shaper or Izaro, and in small letters in the bottom left the text: An unexpected disconnection occurred.
Last edited by CakeOrDie on Mar 27, 2018, 6:59:08 AM
My two cents here. This series of products includes all the characters in the game on front and GGG logo on back. I know that's simple, but hope you like it :)

Last edited by Kursed_one on Mar 27, 2018, 1:23:55 PM
I was trying to have the Elder on the back in a puddle of elder influence tentacles like the atlas, with the tentaclaly edges reaching across the front to the shaper who's in the star from the center of the atlas.

Influence:

I'm sure real artist could do a much better job but I've made the above to demonstrate my vision :)
Thanks
Last edited by Nytmaer on Mar 27, 2018, 6:52:14 AM

“ I got balls “
10 red balls + 3 green + 3 blues floating around
Last edited by katlkt on Mar 27, 2018, 6:46:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info