[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

I picked up this mondo belt last week;

Basically traded a useful implicit for 29% Chaos Resistance. I'm getting a little bit of Cold Resistance from a ring slot now.

I've thrown a bunch of sets at Uber Elder; haven't gotten the kill yet, but I can consistently get him to the second add phase. Most of my deaths now are player mistakes; this is the first time I've ever really practiced with an intent towards killing him. I feel really positive about my potential.

For anyone that's killed Uber Elder with this build; can you talk about how much net regen you had and how much combined DPS you had? I have 1000 standing regen with no modifiers (boots or anything), and about 440k DPS combined. Feels like it ought to be plenty enough.
"
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Finally got my extra es watcher's eye. Only one useful mod but it's 18% and pushed me over 15k es. Now need to work on helm enchant and lvl 21 scorching ray and opal rings.

Enchanting Memory Vault is a waste of helm enchant and time.
There is more than 500 different helm enchant. And while the only 2 usefull enchant are the dmg buff for SR or RF, this mean you will have 1/250+ chance to get the right enchant.

If you do U.Lab run, you should enchant a Starkonja instead.

For Memory Vault, it's, imo, better to corrupt it. There is 2 extra usefull corruption possible : +1-2% life regen or +30-40% Burning Damage.
Burning Damage will buff your RF and your SR, so it's like a double enchant for both SR and RF. It's absolutly unbeatable.
%Life regen is an extremly cool enchant that help a lot for survivability and gives you way more flexibility with your gearing and your tree.

Yeah, I would never run lab for a helm enchant, I'd buy it. I ran lab for like 15 hours with three enchant attempts most of the time trying to get 2% regen on my old boots and never hit it. It was beyond frustrating. For helm? forget it.

Good point about the corruption though. The only RF enchanted MV at the time was like 40 ex LOL. I bought a corrupted burning damage one with low rolls for like 20c. Took me back down below 15k es but I felt I needed more damage.

When I get around to it I'm going to try mass corrupting high rolled helms.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Edit, I figured it out, i was just too tired ^^
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Oct 7, 2018, 6:55:57 AM
Can i play this build with scion version? Viable?
Build to hard kill u.elder,jewel hard to obtain,very hard obtained 17k ES,i respek to Indigo poet`s pen and kill u.elder easy and fast. this build only for tankly mine 300-500+.
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
"
Kagan290 wrote:
Build to hard kill u.elder,jewel hard to obtain,very hard obtained 17k ES,i respek to Indigo poet`s pen and kill u.elder easy and fast. this build only for tankly mine 300-500+.

I think I get the gist of what you are saying. And yeah, to really get this build going, you need some serious investment, and preferably high level. And only then will your dps start to be alright. I had like a million dps on my pure SR trickster on self found gear alone, only rare and a 6L. So comparatively this is very very slow going.

The RF component of this, and the tankines, however makes it great for delves, but pretty bad for fast mapping in my current experience with sub optimal gear. I still pull 9k ehp and can clear all relevant stuff on my 5L, but its not fast :)

On the other hand, when I group up with my buddies, the defensive auras are awesome for them and lets us clear harder content with a breeze.
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Oct 8, 2018, 6:59:54 AM
"
Kagan290 wrote:

By looking at your Hierophant, we can say you have a ~40-50ex budget build.
I'm realy curious about the stuff you had in RF to had such a hard time against Uber Elder. Personnaly last league I did Uber Elder few times with a 20-25ex budget stuff. It was not an easy fight, but it's totaly doable. It's more or less a matter of gameplay.

The problem is that your message compare what is uncomparable.
Yeah Hierophant Indigon Poet's Pen builds are extremly good builds. I builded one, and I loved it a lot.
Yeah, they do an excellent job against Uber Elder (personnaly I had a harder time with my Poet's Pen build than with my RF but I do not take my personnal experience as a representative of reality).

But you forgot few things :
- Your Hierophant Poet's Pen Indigon build are extremly expensives. The entry ticket is a ~20ex mini, while this RF build is fully playable with a budget of 100c. You can do T16 maps even with less than 300c budget.
- There is almost no content that this build can't do. It will almost never be as effective as dedicated build (except for non speed run Uber Lab), but almost every content is doable.
For your build, you can't do Atziri, Uber Atziri, Uber Lab on the day with Lieutnants, etc. because of the reflect and the auto target of VD.

And some of your affirmations are a bit questionnable :
- Reaching 17k ES is not very hard to achieve. You can reach 20k ES with less than 20ex of stuff. If you have some doubt about it, just take a look about the stuff of the guys in this laderboard. But to reach 17+k ES this imply some choice, and so some sacrifices if you want to stay in a reasonnable budget.
What is very hard with this build is to reach over 17k ES with a high regen and some high dps. Because this imply having an extremly expensive Watcher's Eye.
- The jewels for this build are not much harder to obtain than the ones of your Hierophant Poet's Pen build. For this build the rare jewels can be found from 10 to 40c. The hardest jewel to obtain is the Watcher's Eye with Clarity buff. But it's the same for your build. So it's quite funny to see you say this about the jewels.

For the depth in deleve, this leaderboard and this one shows us that there is not so great difference between RF guardian build and Poet's Pen Hierophant builds.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Oct 8, 2018, 7:26:49 AM
@LAGROSSESIMONE can you look at my build and help me improve it? First time playing LL and enjoying this build, i know that this belt is shit, trying to craft better one with dense fossils.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Link to pastebinhttps://pastebin.com/rr4r6HAR
Last edited by Vojo on Oct 8, 2018, 6:13:42 PM
Hi!
Can anyone explain for me why people get Pain Attunement while they don't use blood magic to get LL?
Thanks!
I just got my hands on a +1 gems Shav's. Any opinions on if it would be better to use that, or better to sell it to save up for a clarity/discipline recovery rate watcher's eye? Currently using a clarity/shock immune eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info