[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Hi guys
I've just started this build in delve i am currently lvl 34 but i am finding it quite difficult to level could someone with more experience using this build tell me how to level it?
"
ExtreemSA wrote:
Hi guys
I've just started this build in delve i am currently lvl 34 but i am finding it quite difficult to level could someone with more experience using this build tell me how to level it?

General advice is to level as another build or Life RF. If you really want to there is this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=aIvm5napimE But it looks a little wonky to me unless you are very experienced.
Are the aura effectiveness nodes worth it? I just hit 89 with 11500 ES and the 14% increased node only gave me ~300 es. That's not much for all the traveling.
Last edited by tjohn86 on Sep 28, 2018, 11:45:09 AM
"
tjohn86 wrote:
Are the aura effectiveness nodes worth it? I just hit 89 with 11500 ES and the 14% increased node only gave me ~300 es. That's not much for all the traveling.

I don't personally think it's worth it but it all comes down to preference.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
- You play 4 Healthy Mind, while zzang play only one and rest are jewels

How many healthy minds should I run? It seems to be the trend to run 4 now ...
Last edited by SelanirO on Sep 28, 2018, 4:43:17 PM
hey. i have a question

i cant afford a wwatchers eye with clarity mana to es but i can afford one with lifereg on vitality or es reg on discipline

but which would provide more? is there are simple answer? :D
"
zat0m wrote:
hey. i have a question

i cant afford a wwatchers eye with clarity mana to es but i can afford one with lifereg on vitality or es reg on discipline

30% ES recovery rate (discipline) should provide far better regeneration compared to %2 ES regen or flat life regen
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
How are you lads and lasses finding this down in the deepest darkest delves?
Just about to start leveling myself and im looking forward to it :D
pastebin.com/RtJ8RC60

What need addon`s/change for more Dps/ES. Who expert???
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
Last edited by Kagan290 on Sep 30, 2018, 5:18:05 PM
"
tjohn86 wrote:

In the core tree, aura effectiveness are absolutly not core nodes. You can drop them just as zzang did in his tree.

But at the same time, those multiple wheels nodes will gives you some extra resistances and regen. And so it will help you a lot to be more tanky and will help you a lot to sustain your RF when you have a cheap stuff.

Personnaly, I would not recommand to drop them if you not extremly well stuffed (especialy if you don't have a clarity + regen watcher's eye). But it's more or less a matter of personnal tastes, and I will highly suggest you to try different solutions on PoB, and try an other solution in game, then take your personnal choice based on your personnal preferences.

"
SelanirO wrote:
"
- You play 4 Healthy Mind, while zzang play only one and rest are jewels

How many healthy minds should I run? It seems to be the trend to run 4 now ...

There is no rule here. 1 Healthy Mind should looks like the minimum in the sock in Witch area, but you can have more.
Personnaly, I keep 2 of them. When you have enought gear to reach 12-15k ES I think it's a good balance between ES/Dps rare jewels and a more defensive solution with the mana of HM.
For those whe have over 16-17k ES, I would highly suggest them to only keep 1 (in witch area) and take ES/Dps jewel instead.
Rest is more or less a question of personnal stats et level of stuff you may have.

"
zat0m wrote:
hey. i have a question

It's hard to answer because personnaly, I think you should not play the same tree in those 2 différents situations.

With a Clarity version, you may keep some regen nodes instead of some ES node.
With a Discipline Recovery, you may drop some regen nodes and instead take some ES nodes.

But in a simple way, personnaly a Clarity version with 18% gives me nearly +20% more ES and dps than no Watcher's Eye.
I can't realy answer you with a Reco ES with Disci while I never tried to build around this kind of Watcher's Eye. But with a uncertain estimation I would say you might get +300 to +400 extra life net regen while under RF, but you will lose like 1500ES and 13-15% more dps I think.
You should try it yourself with PoB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info