ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Remember when I told you about Mike Flynn?

no
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
It's back in this thread somewhere lol

I'll ask the Trump folks in here. What's your opinion of Mike Flynn?
a) patriot
b) rat
c) coffee boy
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 16, 2019, 10:35:01 PM
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

Oh ffs stop watching Rachel Maddow
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

I beat her to it :)
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

I beat her to it :)

Yea you know who else beat her to it?

The fucking Mueller Report lol.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
What I think he's referring to is Flynn's judge said all the stuff redacted because of the Flynn case has to be unredacted in Mueller's report and released within two weeks. A bit came out today but not a lot, I don't think.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
What I think he's referring to is Flynn's judge said all the stuff redacted because of the Flynn case has to be unredacted in Mueller's report and released within two weeks. A bit came out today but not a lot, I don't think.

Flynn is the absolute hero of cult45. It will be jarring when Trump starts calling Flynn a lying rat coffee boy. Also, those corrupt congressmen will be extra fun :D

Incidentally: https://www.businessinsider.com/greatest-us-presidents-ranked-by-political-scientists-2018-2
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 16, 2019, 11:32:31 PM
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
I'll ask the Trump folks in here. What's your opinion of Mike Flynn?
a) patriot
b) rat
c) coffee boy
The first word that pops into my head is "lobbyist." However, since that's not on the list, I guess the closest answer is b. A tad harsh, but close enough for government work.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 17, 2019, 12:32:40 AM
Was he installed by Soros's deep state? :D
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Was he installed by Soros's deep state? :D

Folks that are smart enough to love Path of Exile wouldn't fall for that silly Trump lie about a deep state out to get him. ... Would they? ... ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info