ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
once these obvious SCOTUS-bait laws come before the high court.
Yeah, it was as if they were deliberately trying to be as unconstitutional as possible. Clearly they didn't think they could get away with banning an explicit constitutional right! I mean, imagine if they treated other rights that way. You'd have states completely banning certain types of firearms, or legalizing the seizure of private property for public use without just compensation. Obvious bait.
Them being good or bad doesn't change their baitiness quality.

It's obviously a hot-button issue and there's been a lot of talk of waiting for a different SCOTUS in order to write the legislation since previous courts would obviously strike it down.

At the risk of continuing the discussion from a locked thread, I actually would like to see Roe v. Wade get reversed, stare decisis be damned, because I don't like giant fuck-off high court decisions when state laws work just fine.

But let's just wait and see what the court is gonna do, right?
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
AOC: It's terrifying!

(what is it? A garbage disposal)

AOC:"I don’t know what it’s for, or what its purpose is. Like, food scraps? Like, is this environmentally sound?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwpHqKdIMVM
She has you right where she wants you.

She provides occasional comedic relief. She's like an old Saturday Night Live character that escaped from the show and continues to live on.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
once these obvious SCOTUS-bait laws come before the high court.
Yeah, it was as if they were deliberately trying to be as unconstitutional as possible. Clearly they didn't think they could get away with banning an explicit constitutional right! I mean, imagine if they treated other rights that way. You'd have states completely banning certain types of firearms, or legalizing the seizure of private property for public use without just compensation. Obvious bait.

Unconstitutional is in the eyes of SCOTUS. Alabama made a guess at where that might be for the newly constituted SCOTUS. Were they right? I don't know. Most of the pundits I've heard say "no" but I'm not so sure. If Alabama legislature guessed right and the people of Alabama don't like it then they will have to elect new legislators to get it changed.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:

I have friends who have been shot at in the desert area that the most recent wall section will protect.

Calling BS until proof is provided. We know how much Trump and his worshipers lie.

Call it if you wish. One was out hiking and fired at. The other was out with his metal detector looking for gold and was fired at. The second person is always armed, and fired a couple warning shots in the air. Had the first person been hunting (he couldn't as this was national park land), I expect he would have used his rifle to return fire.

You could verify conditions for yourself and try hiking around in the areas where the cartels are smuggling people, especially at night.

You could also look for some of the many news stories about people being shot at, including homeowners. What happened to my friends isn't remotely an isolated event.

If you had lived near the southern border, you wouldn't think to doubt what I said. It would be like doubting that people get knifed in London, or that people in NYC can see tall buildings.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
3. Trying to goad right-wing media into an inappropriate attack to get sympathy from moderates.
2. Trying to appeal to the poor (and especially the poor AND ignorant) within her base.
1. Trying to convince right-wingers (via right-wing media coverage) that she's a complete moron so that when she pwns the shit out of them by making them act like Dwights they won't even notice her skill due to cognitive dissonance.

And as you can see, like a trained dog, Dalai responded to evidence he was pwned with "evidence" that AOC is a moron.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is not that Occasional Cortex is the Left's answer to Trump, but that she is actually the end-product of their system of Proggy indoctrination, and is actually that vapid.

Time will, of course, tell. =9[.]9=
Occam's Razor is that the simplest answer that explains the evidence is usually the correct one. Your interpretation of Occam's Razor doesn't explain the evidence of how she used a tweet that calls Republicans Dwights to make a legion of Republicans act like Dwights.

Your assumption is that it was a deliberate, calculated move. Dumb luck is the simpler explanation. Of course, you also think Obama was a political genius, so... =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:

I have friends who have been shot at in the desert area that the most recent wall section will protect.

Calling BS until proof is provided. We know how much Trump and his worshipers lie.

Call it if you wish. One was out hiking and fired at. The other was out with his metal detector looking for gold and was fired at. The second person is always armed, and fired a couple warning shots in the air. Had the first person been hunting (he couldn't as this was national park land), I expect he would have used his rifle to return fire.

You could verify conditions for yourself and try hiking around in the areas where the cartels are smuggling people, especially at night.

You could also look for some of the many news stories about people being shot at, including homeowners. What happened to my friends isn't remotely an isolated event.

If you had lived near the southern border, you wouldn't think to doubt what I said. It would be like doubting that people get knifed in London, or that people in NYC can see tall buildings.

I live near the southern border. In a city area, the only problem is many hundreds of Mexican kids trick-or-treating on Halloween.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

"
She knows what it is. So why do this? Attention? Seeking criticism from the right. Trying to de-sensitize us?

3. Trying to goad right-wing media into an inappropriate attack to get sympathy from moderates.
2. Trying to appeal to the poor (and especially the poor AND ignorant) within her base.
1. Trying to convince right-wingers (via right-wing media coverage) that she's a complete moron so that when she pwns the shit out of them by making them act like Dwights they won't even notice her skill due to cognitive dissonance.

You have over analyzed and underthought this.

3 - She isn't getting any sympathy from moderates. They want nothing to do with her. She's like the angry drunk schizophrenic cousin that shows up at a party, and the moderate tries to pretend they don't know her.

2 - Obvious cluelessness makes her less appealing to the ignorant. You are probably thinking of people who ingratiate themselves with self deprecation. She doesn't do that. Had she tried to use the disposal, got something jammed in it, and then made a video of confusion, she would have generated the appeal you are thinking of.

1 - You have probably noticed there are 2 AOCs. Not two different people, but one that is very well scripted, and the other that makes as much sense as a jello skateboard, and wobbles her way into a crash when she ad libs.

I'm confident you can guess that the unscripted AOC is the real one, and the puppet AOC is the work of many hands. If they can do enough A/B testing and get her to shut her mouth on any nonscripted speeches, she'll start to look smart.

On her own, however - maybe some day, if she works really hard, she can reach Congressman Hnak Johnson's level of inanity where he voiced concerns that Guam would capsize.
"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize"

~1:16 mark here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs23CjIWMgA
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Trump repeated the stupid lie again today that he is building the "wall". You folks are really falling for his lies.

"The president would ultimately like to have 1,000 miles of barrier, Vitiello said, and there is currently 654 miles of fencing. So the funding bill leaves the president well short of his goal."
It says right in the article that he is building a wall. How is that a lie?
Because everything that disrupts The Narrative is racist.
-----
Speaking of disrupting The Narrative, another locked Impeacher thread. Imagine my shock.

It is sad when OT threads get impeached. I think there are people spying on our conversations in here, monitoring them, and all without even a FISA warrant!

If I were GGG, I'd probably limit politics to one thread of OT anyways. It makes it easy for people to skip over such things if they want. The last thing a lot of people want to hear about when playing games for fun is politics.
"
President Trump Releases 2018 Financial Disclosure…

"
President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump release their 2018 financial disclosure forms. Summary: They’re Rich….

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/16/president-trump-releases-2018-financial-disclosure/#more-163852

Now let's see some financials from our long-seated Congresscritters. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on May 16, 2019, 7:49:05 PM
Remember when I told you about Mike Flynn?
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info