ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
I was about to write something, I wasn't fast enough, the thread was aborted too quickly.
Same here. Talk about a miscarriage of justice.

I agree. It almost seemed like a planned termination. Unfortunate.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Boem wrote:
I can't be the only person who laughed out loud when being redirected to this thread from the abortion debate in the other thread after the recent nuke on this one am i?

That's some next level moderation. Thanks for the laugh support.

Peace,

-Boem-

+1
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
The most hilarious thing about it, is that an abortion discussion doesnt violate the code of conduct as currently stated, but if it was, or becomes illegal, then technically it would.

Quite amusing actually.

My thread questioning how usefull the term "islamophoob" is and if it either harms or helps the debate around islam as a religion was also nuked from orbit.

Then again, their current ToS interpretations are about as rigid as roe vs wade.

It has fun words like "needlessly negative", or "antagonizing in an obnoxious manner".

Just remember kids, when your going to antagonize, do it with a modicum of chivaly and civility.

/tips fedora

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
3. Trying to goad right-wing media into an inappropriate attack to get sympathy from moderates.
2. Trying to appeal to the poor (and especially the poor AND ignorant) within her base.
1. Trying to convince right-wingers (via right-wing media coverage) that she's a complete moron so that when she pwns the shit out of them by making them act like Dwights they won't even notice her skill due to cognitive dissonance.

And as you can see, like a trained dog, Dalai responded to evidence he was pwned with "evidence" that AOC is a moron.

Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is not that Occasional Cortex is the Left's answer to Trump, but that she is actually the end-product of their system of Proggy indoctrination, and is actually that vapid.

Time will, of course, tell. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
It came and went so fast I didn't even get to post in it once.
That was some dirty, back-alley thread moderation.

---

re:AOC, there's one marked difference. When the left rails against Stupid Cheeto, there are calls for impeachment and imprisonment and violence.

When the right rails against Occasional-Cortex, there are calls for laughter and "man, can you believe this?" The tone is totally different, even if they're both either buffoons or just playing as one.
Last edited by pneuma on May 16, 2019, 5:44:41 PM
"
Boem wrote:
I can't be the only person who laughed out loud when being redirected to this thread from the abortion debate in the other thread after the recent nuke on this one am i?

That's some next level moderation. Thanks for the laugh support.

Peace,

-Boem-

I rolled my eyes rather loudly. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
pneuma wrote:

I hear on good authority that anyone posting in that thread before it was closed was guaranteed riches and long life. Life can be cruel indeed.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
3. Trying to goad right-wing media into an inappropriate attack to get sympathy from moderates.
2. Trying to appeal to the poor (and especially the poor AND ignorant) within her base.
1. Trying to convince right-wingers (via right-wing media coverage) that she's a complete moron so that when she pwns the shit out of them by making them act like Dwights they won't even notice her skill due to cognitive dissonance.

And as you can see, like a trained dog, Dalai responded to evidence he was pwned with "evidence" that AOC is a moron.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is not that Occasional Cortex is the Left's answer to Trump, but that she is actually the end-product of their system of Proggy indoctrination, and is actually that vapid.

Time will, of course, tell. =9[.]9=
Occam's Razor is that the simplest answer that explains the evidence is usually the correct one. Your interpretation of Occam's Razor doesn't explain the evidence of how she used a tweet that calls Republicans Dwights to make a legion of Republicans act like Dwights.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

I hear on good authority that anyone posting in that thread before it was closed was guaranteed riches and long life. Life can be cruel indeed.

Like all meaty topics, it'll come again after a sufficient refractory period.

... And actually not too far in the future, either, once these obvious SCOTUS-bait laws come before the high court.
"
pneuma wrote:
once these obvious SCOTUS-bait laws come before the high court.
Yeah, it was as if they were deliberately trying to be as unconstitutional as possible. Clearly they didn't think they could get away with banning an explicit constitutional right! I mean, imagine if they treated other rights that way. You'd have states completely banning certain types of firearms, or legalizing the seizure of private property for public use without just compensation. Obvious bait.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 16, 2019, 6:09:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info