Donald Trump and US politics

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
]My question was, and is.
I don't think you are. No.
"
"
Head_Less wrote:
Trump is a product of failed democrate policies and lack of care for patriotism more than a product of racism.
Trump is a product of extreme personality and mental disorders.
Yes, but whose? Hint: DKIM-verified emails.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Head_Less wrote:
"

My question to you was more to know if you believe Nationalism = racism and if you believe it is mainly a white people thing.

Nationalism isn't the same as white nationalism.
"
"
Head_Less wrote:

Trump is a product of failed democrate policies and lack of care for patriotism more than a product of racism.

Trump is a product of extreme personality and mental disorders.

So let me rephrase ,

I wanted to say Trump Victory is a product of failed democrate policies and lack of care for patriotism.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Oh ok. So it's possible for a non-white-nationalist who doesn't want open borders to have voted for the Donald. Got it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Oh ok. So it's possible for a non-white-nationalist who doesn't want open borders to have voted for the Donald. Got it.

It's possible, yes. But for a person to vote MAGA in support of a multi-gazillion dollar wall project to keep a few thousand people from getting in per year, they'd need to have great disdain for their country. Who pays?
"

I get it now, so white nationalism is like aryan brotherhood type shit, the "white supremacists".

Imo "white nationalist" is very confusing.

In my head it put in the same basket white people who just want their country to be first and the racists. Some sort of satanizing word to target white people who voted for trump?

I am black BTW and while I dream of a star trek-like utopia, I am more right now into making my country great again than opening all borders to chaos.

Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Nov 1, 2017, 1:27:51 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"

I get it now, so white nationalism is like aryan brotherhood type shit, the "white supremacists".

In my head it put in the same basket white people who just want their country to be first and racists. So sort of satanizing word to target white people who voted for trump?

There's still time for people who voted Trump to do the right thing. He's unfit.
"
Head_Less wrote:
"

Technically, white supremacist and white nationalist mean different things. A white nationalist is someone who believes white people should have their own explicitly white-controlled nation, similar to how Israel is explicitly Jew-controlled. White supremacists believe the white race is superior to other races. There is some overlap, but also some non-overlap (for instance, someone who thinks all races are equal but do best when segregated), although I believe most white nationalists who say they aren't white supremacists are disingenuous. Both positions are racist and stupid.

I agree that it's confusing. I think "segregationists" would be a better term for what we currently call white nationalists, so as to distinguish them from nationalists who happen to be white.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 1, 2017, 1:37:55 PM
"

He's unfit.

My opinion is that while it is true he is not the best at his job, he was much better than Hillary and Sanders.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

I agree that it's confusing. I think "segregationists" would be a better term for what we currently call white nationalists, so as to distinguish them from nationalists who happen to be white.

Yea segregationist sound way better.

Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Nov 1, 2017, 1:44:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info