"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Trump is a fool with like 80 IQ
False.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
and not conservative.
True.

And yes, there is such a thing as non-conservatives with IQs above 80, despite what you may have heard.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I hope Trump gets impeached and we get a real conservative like pence. Trump is a fool with like 80 IQ gifted his fortune and not conservative.

This dumb motherfucker is keeping swamp shoulder deep and it's about to drown him.

Why even have a president? Ancaps don't need presidents.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
False.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
and not conservative.
True.

And yes, there is such a thing as non-conservatives with IQs above 80, despite what you may have heard.

I highly doubt that Trump IQ is higher than the average citizen. It might have been high once upon a time but I really doubt it still is.

He's far too irrational to me.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
False.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
and not conservative.
True.

I highly doubt that Trump IQ is higher than the average citizen.
The typical citizen on a bad day is a Person of Walmart. It's as if you've lost touch with how base the average truly is.

Now, is Trump's IQ perhaps that of an average 4-year university graduate? Maybe. But that's more than a full standard deviation from what you said.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 8, 2017, 12:08:39 AM
"
faerwin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
False.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
and not conservative.
True.

I highly doubt that Trump IQ is higher than the average citizen. It might have been high once upon a time but I really doubt it still is.

He's far too irrational to me.

You know the same gene that makes you smarter also makes you more likely to go crazy.
There is only one gene for that? Are you sure?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Low 90s at best.
"
ChanBalam wrote:
There is only one gene for that? Are you sure?

Nit picking aren't you? I mean people with high intelligence are more prone to mental illness.
I genuinely pity anyone incapable of recognizing how much of a moron Trump is. All you should have to do is listen to him speak. No intelligent person sounds like that. Trump's dumb as hell, and anyone who can't recognize that is likely in the same boat.
"
Jennik wrote:
I genuinely pity anyone incapable of recognizing how much of a moron Trump is. All you should have to do is listen to him speak. No intelligent person sounds like that. Trump's dumb as hell, and anyone who can't recognize that is likely in the same boat.

He is actually quite smart, know how to appeal his base and knew how to win a presidential election. it is a craftsmanship to be as good as him front of a camera when it count.

But you are right in term of his ability to practice diplomacy he is pretty dum
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info