Donald Trump and US politics

"
ghstbr wrote:

I tread the path of Righteousness. Though it be paved with broken glass, I will walk it barefoot; though it cross rivers of fire, I will pass over them; though it wanders wide, the light of the Emperor guides my step.

The Emperor frowns upon those who have turned their backs on Man and towards Chaos or Xenos races. The Emperor demands that those who will not repent for their Heresy to be struck down so they may receive His Righteous Judement.

"What is your life?
My honour is my life.
What is your fate?
My duty is my fate.
What is your fear?
My fear is to fail.
What is your reward?
My salvation is my reward.
What is your craft?
My craft is death.
What is your pledge?
My pledge is eternal service"

Battle-Brother GhstBr, of the Bane-Bringers,44th legion under his imperial majesty God -King Trump!

Thanks, that was incredibly inspiring. Just the motivational post I was looking for on this gloomy day.

xD that one made me giggle
"
So, the people don't deserve help because of infrastructure problems? That crap doesn't matter in crisis. It is not the citizens' fault. If there is no trucks/drivers/fuel to move supplies around, get some there pronto. Not 3,4 or 10 days after. Instantly.

Trump doesn't feel that Puerto Rico are "his people". They voted Rubio instead of him, so he's getting back at them for it. That's always been his modus operandi.

It's not a matter of them not deserving or not getting help, it is a matter of it being more difficult to deliver that help.

It's a simple concept - it is like the difference between getting an ambulance to someone who lives down the street from the dispatch point, to getting rescuers to someone who has fallen down an ice crevasse 260 miles from the nearest city.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Weasels weaseling for control is not as effective in the age of information. As usual you'll hit the dumbest and the most ignorant easily but I'd recommend to the long, slender animals (not to those that actually buy into their bullshit) to step up their game and enter the big boy world of honesty and evolution of the self.
Oblivious
"
Bring in drivers from the mainland.

The bolded part is the sad truth.

They have people there that can get the trucks moving. They aren't being allowed to.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
That's a load of BS.

A real leader and patriot would get down there and drive a truck himself. Get off the golf course and to where he's needed.
"
That's a load of BS.

A real leader and patriot would get down there and drive a truck himself. Get off the golf course and to where he's needed.

you must be talking about Obama, he was playing golf during disasters.
Who gives a crap about what Obama, Carter, Lincoln or Cleveland did? Are they the president of the USA now? How would what any of them did in the past matter in the situation today?
as a matter of fact yes, what they did is important. Not only the challenges we face now are the direct result of their decisions, but it is good also to compare the then before to the current president.
No. You're wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info