Donald Trump and US politics

let s be honest if it was a rich state the army would have come quicker. Under G.W bush it was same with New Orleans.

This is one weakness of republicans compared to democrates : they don t like having the state helping people. Sometime it s great but in the case of natural disasters it sucks.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Oct 1, 2017, 11:49:01 AM
I remember When Obama was there.... playing golf for months when Katrina was hitting hard.
"
diablofdb wrote:
I remember When Obama was there.... playing golf for months when Katrina was hitting hard.
Yes, the familiar blame Obama. Gotta love it.

Spoiler
For those who don't know, Katrina happened in 2005. Obama was elected in 2008.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
diablofdb wrote:

Revisionist history much?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Spoiler

Maybe I got the name of the specific hurricane wrong, but the facts still remains. He was playing golf and help never came from the feds thx to him.

ohhhh look

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/17/obama-gets-update-la-floods-heads-back-golf-course/
Last edited by diablofdb on Oct 1, 2017, 1:32:54 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
Spoiler
Maybe I got the name of the specific hurricane wrong
Wasn't even a hurricane. More like some kind of freakishly persistent stationary-but-otherwise-normal rainfall. Almost completely unpredictable.

I don't think Obama handled it well, but you can't really blame him for being blindsided by it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 1, 2017, 2:45:14 PM
Still.... he kept playing golf instead of doing his job. lol even when facing facts you deny the reality.
Man, the Obama Administration did lots wrong. Libya, Syria, Obamacare, not closing Gitmo, continuing Afghanistan and Iraq, DACA, opposing Brexit... there's a long list. It feels mighty petty to try to tack on his response to the Louisiana flooding of 2016. No need to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

I tread the path of Righteousness. Though it be paved with broken glass, I will walk it barefoot; though it cross rivers of fire, I will pass over them; though it wanders wide, the light of the Emperor guides my step.

The Emperor frowns upon those who have turned their backs on Man and towards Chaos or Xenos races. The Emperor demands that those who will not repent for their Heresy to be struck down so they may receive His Righteous Judement.

"What is your life?
My honour is my life.
What is your fate?
My duty is my fate.
What is your fear?
My fear is to fail.
What is your reward?
My salvation is my reward.
What is your craft?
My craft is death.
What is your pledge?
My pledge is eternal service"

Battle-Brother GhstBr, of the Bane-Bringers,44th legion under his imperial majesty God -King Trump!
Psalms of Moribund
Last edited by ghstbr on Oct 1, 2017, 3:08:31 PM
"
ghstbr wrote:

I tread the path of Righteousness. Though it be paved with broken glass, I will walk it barefoot; though it cross rivers of fire, I will pass over them; though it wanders wide, the light of the Emperor guides my step.

The Emperor frowns upon those who have turned their backs on Man and towards Chaos or Xenos races. The Emperor demands that those who will not repent for their Heresy to be struck down so they may receive His Righteous Judement.

"What is your life?
My honour is my life.
What is your fate?
My duty is my fate.
What is your fear?
My fear is to fail.
What is your reward?
My salvation is my reward.
What is your craft?
My craft is death.
What is your pledge?
My pledge is eternal service"

Battle-Brother GhstBr, of the Bane-Bringers,44th legion under his imperial majesty God -King Trump!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info