Donald Trump and US politics

There should be ZERO taxes especially on the rich they create all jobs. You guys are just used to free shit like free shit army welfare addicts. Well the rich just keep money out of USA and poor ppl pay. Like apple has 400 billion offshore they refuse to subject to onerous USA tax

Enjoy that dynamic as your grandma taxed out of her home and she moves in with you.

Im telling you guys big government sucks and Trump is way too liberal for what reality is like. Only thing saving us is credit of prior generations.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 28, 2017, 12:40:22 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Only thing saving us is credit of prior future generations without their consent.
FTFY (italics mine)

As if the government made the Boomers pay the full price for their free shit... and even if they did, they spent it a long time ago.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
People underestimate hate. Hate is irrational, destructive and deep.
The blanket statement "hate is irrational and destructive" is just as invalid as "love is irrational and destructive." Hate can be; love can be, too. But neither is necessarily so, and both are warranted in certain situations.

The biggest issue I see with people and love/hatred is that they cannot abide ambivalence; this is an error in judgement. Just because you hate something about a person does there are not things about that person deserving of love, and vice versa. Issues, not identities. In the current anti-Trump groupthink we are currently witness to the historical height of this particular error; they will predictably hate anything Trump does, and are very vulnerable to do exactly what Trump wants as a result.

Trump: Stop hitting yourselves.
The Left: (proceeds to go all Fight Club on themselves) That'll show you, you white supremacist!

This isn't 4D chess rocket science, people. But until the Left can normalize calm down regarding Trump, they're going to keep doing precisely what he wants them to do. TDS is real, and it's going to ensure a Trump reelection unless someone finds a cure.

For Trump’s economic nationalism to work he need bipartisan support. Trump have made his brand so toxic that no Democrats want to work with them. Everyone can blame Trump for everything when things goes wrong including the republicans. Everyone is in this Fight Club that hit themselves.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
There should be ZERO taxes especially on the rich they create all jobs. You guys are just used to free shit like free shit army welfare addicts. Well the rich just keep money out of USA and poor ppl pay. Like apple has 400 billion offshore they refuse to subject to onerous USA tax

Enjoy that dynamic as your grandma taxed out of her home and she moves in with you.

Im telling you guys big government sucks and Trump is way too liberal for what reality is like. Only thing saving us is credit of prior generations.

Expenses isn't going away when you have ZERO taxes.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 28, 2017, 1:11:29 AM
Expenses are made by taxes. GINI index continues to climb as we have high tax because rich ppl thoroughly own the system now and extract rents through force. Democrats will never understand this because they never had power or seen how it corrupts. It's very natural to say rich should pay more and less less but what end up happening is regressive taxation. HC companies are richer than ever thanks to Obamacare as one example.

Every religious book shuns taxes - from Koran to bhavid gita to bible because they are theft and dont work.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 28, 2017, 2:13:06 AM
Standing is racist now.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Standing is racist now.

Spoiler

They should remove the national anthem. Why should they play the national anthem before sporting events? Cut that crap and play ball.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Every religious book shuns taxes - from Koran to bhavid gita to bible because they are theft and dont work.

I don t know what kind of taxes the other books are asking for their god but the bible do ask for 10% of your labor (during that time mostly food) to go to god/church.

Sure they don t like government taxes for some reason but when it is to fed the priest suddenly taxes are ok, at least in the bible.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Standing is racist now.
Spoiler
They should remove the national anthem. Why should they play the national anthem before sporting events? Cut that crap and play ball.
When it comes to televised broadcasts I'd be inclined to acquiesce; you can play or not play the anthem beforehand on your own time. However, when it comes to the live show, I definitely disagree; the anthem is part of the tradition. And if the anthem continues to be part of the live, might as well include it in the broadcast; if you don't like it, tune in later or fast forward.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

No. The rich do not create jobs. Demand creates jobs. Rich people are often in a position to meet that demand, but giving the rich more money does not create jobs. The 1986 tax cut by Reagan did not grow the economy and actually reduced middle class wages over the following few years. Tax cuts for the rich increases their passive investment income and may induce additional spending on their part, but there is no direct connection between giving the rich tax breaks and job creation.

If you want to increase demand and grow jobs, then you need to increase the disposable income of the bottom half of society. They spend all/most of their disposable income. You can also find ways to increase the demand for exports from the US; that new demand will create jobs here. That is how many of our foreign aid programs work.

To create jobs, first you have to decide what kinds of jobs you want to create. Tax policy can be used to create those kinds of jobs. If you want more construction jobs, then you need tax policies that encourage construction: housing, apartments, commercial etc. If you don't want to be specific, then give those who will spend it, more money. They will choose what to buy and who needs to hire more workers.

Government spending on infrastructure projects will also add jobs, but those require tax dollars.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info