Channeling bug with Blade Flurry

Bump
When will this be fixed? Rolled a BF scion, keep dying in delves due to lack of damage as BF resets after 1/2 stacks...
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
What you're describing doesn't sound like a bug. The base effect of Blade Flurry is to make repeated single attacks, each targeted on a single monster (and dealing AoE damage around it) while you channel. That sounds like what you're describing.

You also get a bunch of additional attacks equal to the number of stages the skill was at when you stop channelling, which are in addition to the regular attacks that keep happening while you channel.

I play blade flurry since its release every league and there really are 2 "bugs".

First one is when you have high latency(playing with 150 ms+) and it is what OP seems to be describing. Blade flurry release every one stack when there are packet losses(i guess) so you can never fully channel while it is happening.

Second one is pretty rare but when you release many times in a row because of high attack speed(can't realy understand the reason but i guess that would be it) your char stuck in place channeling nonstop even if you're not pressing any buttons and you need to force your char to move with a movement skill to make your char release/stop channeling.

Besides those what people are describing in this thread mostly is they can't leech in delve darkness, so they run out of mana with blade flurry making them channel one stack every 13 or so mana they regen which is bf cost.

I don't think they're that big of a deal for gameplay though unless you're Always playing with 150+ ms latency and the second bug is pretty rare to bother.
Sometimes...
"
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
What you're describing doesn't sound like a bug. The base effect of Blade Flurry is to make repeated single attacks, each targeted on a single monster (and dealing AoE damage around it) while you channel. That sounds like what you're describing.

You also get a bunch of additional attacks equal to the number of stages the skill was at when you stop channelling, which are in addition to the regular attacks that keep happening while you channel.

I play blade flurry since its release every league and there really are 2 "bugs".

First one is when you have high latency(playing with 150 ms+) and it is what OP seems to be describing. Blade flurry release every one stack when there are packet losses(i guess) so you can never fully channel while it is happening.

Second one is pretty rare but when you release many times in a row because of high attack speed(can't realy understand the reason but i guess that would be it) your char stuck in place channeling nonstop even if you're not pressing any buttons and you need to force your char to move with a movement skill to make your char release/stop channeling.

Besides those what people are describing in this thread mostly is they can't leech in delve darkness, so they run out of mana with blade flurry making them channel one stack every 13 or so mana they regen which is bf cost.

I don't think they're that big of a deal for gameplay though unless you're Always playing with 150+ ms latency and the second bug is pretty rare to bother.

The 2nd bug where you get stuck channeling was not rare for a friend and I. It would occur multiple times a map last league.
Same bump.
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info