Channeling bug with Blade Flurry

Still not fix for this, and thinking in change my build for another because i get it all the time when i fight bosses, the problem is that im using a zerker with bf, and when i use any of the 2 warcrys i have like enduring cry or rallying cry it gets stuck chanelling only one stack and stop one stack and stop, all the time, so i have to move to another position and try to cast again. Tryed to check if it was a stun problem using kaoms roots but same happens.
Pls, GGG devs! Dont ignore this huge bug..
I'm experiencing the same with Storm Burst. Sometimes if I press they key to start channeling, it automatically releases and I can cast like 1 or 2 "bubbles" which immediately explode on me. Literally unplayable, especially since I'm using "Sire of shards" and warping into a pack to kill everything around me. Now I'm targeting like myself and 1 mob.

As long as I stand on the same place, it the behavior will be the same. Have to re-position to make it work again. Pretty annoying and rippy in same cases....
Same bug with Scorching Ray + Cast when channeling + Icestorm.
Highest chance of happening it is so far when engaged with Harbinger pack.

Managed to get it stuck once all mobs were killed, so did some testing. Noticed on F1 graphs that right before this bug occurs, latency didn't change, but there was big frame time spike.

It's only client-side state which is stuck in playing casting animation. As no mana is consumed and when I click at ground, while nothing happens on client, client still sends move action to server. Then when I cast Scorching Ray again it will update location, but still be left stuck.

To get out of this stuck state I had to re-cast Scorching Ray few times in fast succession (~0.1s between casts) not allowing it to reach final casting animation, just let client play initial "going to cast" part of animation.

Using other skills like Leap Slam, casting Golem or Enduring Cry doesn't fix stuck state.
Last edited by logosys on Sep 9, 2017, 3:36:43 AM
Also have a thread for the getting-stuck bug (with Scorching Ray): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1964384
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
FiveStarGNE wrote:
Different bug with Blade Flurry.
I got stuck in the last week period of time about 6 times like this. Channeling blade flurry solo or with party and then it somewhat freezes the char. The char is continuously casting blade flurry even if I am not using the button to do so. I can't even move, which would interrupt the casting. If I use blade flurry again, it makes the sound, but animation doesn't change. Still locked on casting it. Can't Whirling Blades out of it. I managed to exit from freeze two ways. Opening a portal, makes a portal like a third of the screen off to the left from my char and even though the portal animation is that far, clicking it gets you to town/HO. The other way it unfroze was that I was able to summon a totem. Rejuvenation totem it was.

Using a one hand rapier and shield.
Sorry for the english mistakes if any.
same thing happening
I talked to GGG about this earlier this week. They are actively looking for a fix for this. They have also added it into the High Priority issues in the sticky thread.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I am experiencing this issue. Please fix this.
end of 2017, still not fixed by the way
Just release a blade flurry mtx that should fix it. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info