Channeling bug with Blade Flurry

Not sure what is causing the bug, but a few times now (when I have been channeling for longer than a second against tougher single targets) the channeling bugs out and keeps releasing at one stack and instantly re-attacking such that I will be attacking at a seemingly regular rate, but only one stack at a time. I have 6.29 attacks per second. But I think it happened before my attack rate was this high. I force stand still when attacking. Not sure what is causing it. Thanks :)
Last bumped on May 30, 2019, 7:45:59 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What you're describing doesn't sound like a bug. The base effect of Blade Flurry is to make repeated single attacks, each targeted on a single monster (and dealing AoE damage around it) while you channel. That sounds like what you're describing.

You also get a bunch of additional attacks equal to the number of stages the skill was at when you stop channelling, which are in addition to the regular attacks that keep happening while you channel.
I recently experienced a similar kind of bug only in my case blade flurry continues to channel single stacks even when my hands are off the keyboard. During this time I'm unable to cast any other skill or even move. I was able to resume normal play by weapon swapping.

I was dual wielding a hyaon's fury and doryani's catalyst and had a single dagger on weapon swap.

Odd,maybe it's a DW bug? I am running dagger+shield and this has not happened to me.
No rest for the wicked.
Same bug here. Dual wielding with a claw and mace. If I release blade flurry and immediately start channeling again, the skill will keep releasing and attacking with at most 1 or 2 stack even if I hold the attack in place button. My ping is around 160~180ms, not sure if that matters.
Last edited by g2g on Dec 4, 2016, 12:57:40 PM
Same here. Using dagger and shield. Right click hold down and it only charges one stack and release
Ill be cynical in here....Sorry for my reaction to previous posters....but someone has to say it...

Have it crossed your mind you get STUNNED,thats why the counters reset?....
Bye bye desync!
SAME BUG!

It is not due to stunned - even in my Hideout I cannot channel past 1 stack. It automatically releases.

It is not due to mana - I have all mana unreserved.

I've played the skill enough to have a level 20 gem pre-Breach and have never seen this before - its completely new since in the past 12 hours.

The skill is unusable. The perfect nerf!

Need to Update:

1) I have a Standard BF I tested. 0.12 ais. dual wield sword/scepter. NO INCIDENT of the release bug. Inquisitor.

2) I have Breach League BF. 0.22 ais. dual wield sword/sword. Cannot retain the charges. Assassin.
Last edited by Dakilula on Dec 5, 2016, 11:39:12 AM
SAME BUG!

It is not due to stunned - even in my Hideout I cannot channel past 1 stack. It automatically releases.

It is not due to mana - I have all mana unreserved.

I've played the skill enough to have a level 20 gem pre-Breach and have never seen this before - its completely new since in the past 12 hours.

The skill is unusable. The perfect nerf!

I'm still seeing this bug. Anyone else?
Same bug here, very annoying.
It doesn't happen 100% of the time but may be 50%, I just can't reach 6 stages while channeling and not releasing, BF resets at 1 and recast itself.

Could it be linked to a lag problem ? (I'm having huge problems with Whirling blades where my character position is not the same position on the server (if that makes sense) so after typing /oos I'll appear somewhere else :( )

My latency is 120-130ms
I'm dual wielding claws

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info