Mirror Of Kalandra

"
Save it, dont use it on anything, itll only go up in value. Extremely rare drop estimated to be something like 1/13,000,000-32,000,000. Basically you have a better chance of being struck by lightning in your lifetime.

Also welcome to the "found a Mirror club".

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Jun 18, 2016, 3:29:05 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Save it, dont use it on anything, itll only go up in value.

I disagree. No items has everlasting incremental value unless it's super demanded/and legacy item that can't be obtained easily. The value of Mirror as of now can be seen dropped to 175ex (selling price atm) in standard from record high 220ex. Ignoring the troll that selling it for 145ex in poe.trade, a decrement of more than 50ex shows that it won't get up in value anytime soon.

Edit: Mirror is still the most expensive, valuable currency in the game though.
Last edited by Aalhamas on Jun 18, 2016, 6:29:38 AM
"
"
Blah wrote:
Use it to mirror an white iron ring and post video about it here on forums.

omg this would be so epic, do it.

ziggyd already did that. old news.

found during Uber Lab run; warmongers box.

for perspective, I have 4100 hours on steam and I played well before steam had the game so lets say, close to 5000 hours of play time. ive not seen a shavs but i have seen 2 kaoms hearts and 1 void battery; ive also looted a disfavor. prob found about 20 exalt's and 10 rare items over 10 ex. ive 6Ld 18ish things; 2 things from this league. i also got 6 hopes in 84 runs this league.

i think my RNG HAS to be over now, eh?

POE is life. POE is ♥.
"

consider it "gone" :-)

grats to all the lucky ones
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"

found during Uber Lab run; warmongers box.

for perspective, I have 4100 hours on steam and I played well before steam had the game so lets say, close to 5000 hours of play time. ive not seen a shavs but i have seen 2 kaoms hearts and 1 void battery; ive also looted a disfavor. prob found about 20 exalt's and 10 rare items over 10 ex. ive 6Ld 18ish things; 2 things from this league. i also got 6 hopes in 84 runs this league.

Please staph with this I played x hours thing, lets say instead I was logged in for x hours, as it still represents nothing.
NaCl^^
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jul 20, 2016, 11:14:57 AM
"
viciousnugget wrote:
Looks like a photoshop to me. Congrats you lucky fucker. I've been playing for many thousand hours and never have I seen one in my inventory or in a party drop. It's like albino rhoa feathers and fishing poles, they are myths to me and I don't believe they exist until I find one.

I've had 2 fishing rods

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info