Mirror Of Kalandra

LMAO. You're set for life! well at least 3-4 GG builds.

Save it for STD and spend proceeds wisely.
Git R Dun!
"
"
link1313 wrote:
I'll give you five necropolis maps for it.

I think I am gonna save it till I understand the game better :) but thanks for the offer.

That is probably the right move, this is such a rare item, 99% of the player will never see one from what I've heard.

current buyers:
30EX in HC prophecy,
120EX in HC,
40EX in prophecy,
170 in standard
Set for life basically as long as you dont go spending it on one piece of mirrored junk.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Looks like a photoshop to me. Congrats you lucky fucker. I've been playing for many thousand hours and never have I seen one in my inventory or in a party drop. It's like albino rhoa feathers and fishing poles, they are myths to me and I don't believe they exist until I find one.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Use it to mirror an white iron ring and post video about it here on forums.
Last edited by Blah on Jun 17, 2016, 1:18:25 PM
"
Blah wrote:

omg this would be so epic, do it.

"
"
Blah wrote:

omg this would be so epic, do it.

Haha it would be funny to use it on a driftwood club from act 1
To put into perspective how rare it is, across my entire guild and our probably 30-40k+ hours combined, we have 1 mirror drop, but that was in a 1 hour race with increased currency drops that got voided
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
"
"

well congrats bro. You're rich.

.aaaand I hate you.

Hrhr, couldn't have said it better myself! ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
The average drop time for that thing exceeds a person's lifetime lol...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info