Mirror Of Kalandra

To be fair I am a fairly lucky person whenever I gamble.
"
Your post history seems to back up that you're new to the game... but your account is almost 2 years old? Anyway, yeah, it's incredibly valuable. If you've heard of exalted orbs, it's worth about 180 of those on Standard (though it's much less valuable on Prophecy).

"
"

well congrats bro. You're rich.

.aaaand I hate you.

Dude, uncalled for? Some people are just lucky. It doesn't impact your gameplay experience at all.

Relax white knight. I was joking. I don't hate anyone anywhere...much less someone on the internet.
"
Relax white knight. I was joking. I don't hate anyone anywhere...much less someone on the internet.

But you're immature enough to call me a "white knight".... My guess is that you actually hate all women and most racial minorities, possibly also LGBT folks....
"
"

But you're immature enough to call me a "white knight".... My guess is that you actually hate all women and most racial minorities, possibly also LGBT folks....

White Knight is a compliment to many, so don't act like a Dark Knight and chill.
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
White Knight and Dark Knight are so yesterday, Silver Knight is the new meta.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
nononononono wrote:
Dude plays for one week and is richer than 99% of the rest of the poe population.

hahahah crazy.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Pretty much the rarest currency in the game.

I would save it up and sell in standard since they are worth so much more there. But up to you what you want to do with it.

Yeah I may keep it but it is super tempting to sell it now as i'm mega poor lol
"
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

I would save it up and sell in standard since they are worth so much more there. But up to you what you want to do with it.

Don't sell it now, you will regret it later (and most likely get scammed), trust me.

Either wait for the price to go up in prophecy (it will I guarantee it) or save it for standard and make all of your wildest dreams come true.

Also, grats man, I've been playing for 8 hours a day since day 1 of open beta, and have never even seen one drop in any party or otherwise.

I would advise maybe playing your local lotto. Because the odds that you would win and a mirror dropping for you are probably about the same. I have seen some speculation that the drop rate of a mirror is roughly the same as flipping 21 coins all at the same time and all of them landing on the same side.

You quite literally just hit the jackpot of all jackpots in this game.
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

Last edited by XSyntheticX on Jun 16, 2016, 4:56:20 PM
I had an exalt drop for me with about 70 hours of playtime in the league. Yay me? I saw my first one around 50 hours but it got allocated to a friend I was partying with.
"
XSyntheticX wrote:
"
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Don't sell it now, you will regret it later (and most likely get scammed), trust me.

Either wait for the price to go up in prophecy (it will I guarantee it) or save it for standard and make all of your wildest dreams come true.

Also, grats man, I've been playing for 8 hours a day since day 1 of open beta, and have never even seen one drop in any party or otherwise.

I would advise maybe playing your local lotto. Because the odds that you would win and a mirror dropping for you are probably about the same. I have seen some speculation that the drop rate of a mirror is roughly the same as flipping 21 coins all at the same time and all of them landing on the same side.

You quite literally just hit the jackpot of all jackpots in this game.

Yeah I think I will have to get a ticket tomorrow :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info