Mirror Of Kalandra

How rare is the Mirror Of Kalandra ? I just had it drop for me on prophecy league and I have only been playing a week.
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2016, 8:04:30 PM
"
How rare is the Mirror Of Kalandra ? I just had it drop for me on prophecy league and I have only been playing a week.

link it or gtfo.
How can I link it for you ? as I said i'm new to the game and forum
click your picture up top. Go to your inventory. and click the item once while your cursor is in the text box... like this:

"

http://currency.poe.trade
Pretty much the rarest currency in the game.

I would save it up and sell in standard since they are worth so much more there. But up to you what you want to do with it.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"

well congrats bro. You're rich.

.aaaand I hate you.
Your post history seems to back up that you're new to the game... but your account is almost 2 years old? Anyway, yeah, it's incredibly valuable. If you've heard of exalted orbs, it's worth about 180 of those on Standard (though it's much less valuable on Prophecy).

"
"

well congrats bro. You're rich.

.aaaand I hate you.

Dude, uncalled for? Some people are just lucky. It doesn't impact your gameplay experience at all.
Last edited by codetaku on Jun 16, 2016, 1:25:01 PM
Dude plays for one week and is richer than 99% of the rest of the poe population.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info