2016 If your goal is Brood Twine How will you achieve it Starting from scratch on Standard

"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Dont its not worth it. Glyph mark is slightly worse and costs 100 exalts + less than a brood twine.

lol like 1% worst you wouldn't even see a fucking difference.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Dont its not worth it. Glyph mark is slightly worse and costs 100 exalts + less than a brood twine.

lol like 1% worst you wouldn't even see a fucking difference.

Yea its so pointless broodtwine is waaaaay over priced.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Standard league = training league.

It is nice to go in there from time to time and try a few things out if you do not wanna die / waste currency in temp. leagues. That is about all the purpose for the perm. leagues I can come up with.

In short: Goals in standard league? say waaaaaat.
"
Boem wrote:
It's a mirror worthy harbinger.

I expect chocolates from you lazy mofo's now though.(preferably filled with scotch)

Peace,

-Boem-

Seriously Boem - that is cruelty to Scotch.
Brandy filled ones are much better.

edit - thanks for the info I had no idea what the hell a Brood Twine was.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Jan 28, 2016, 6:06:43 PM
Getting that much currency will be quite the challenge on standard at this point. It used to be very easy. In fact standard used to have the best orb ratios in the old days. 20 chaos to 1 ex and 40 fusings to 1 ex. Now though...it will take more than double the amount of time to get that kind of currency.

I would not start flipping with such a low amount of currency.

Make a cheap MF character and farm until at least 20 ex. Then start flipping currency while you continue to MF. Try to remember the majority of money made from MFing will be from alts and alchs from vendoring rares, jewelers from 6 sockets, and the unid chaos recipe. A valuable unique drop is just a nice bonus.

Currency.poe.trade has made the profita from flipping currency go down, but you can now complete trades much faster.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Jan 29, 2016, 2:37:01 AM
"
Boem wrote:
Type "brood twine" in xyz every day and wait for a 1 chaos rare to pop up.

ez peezy.

Peace,

-Boem-

No Shit i have a Glyph Mark i had drop in Darkshrines... As you could imagine its NOT even close to the mirrored one...

Its for sale BTW.... *Chuckles*
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jan 29, 2016, 5:26:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info