Divination Cards?

"
LeHeup80 wrote:

Is PoE making an ingame CARDGAME :O where you can play against peeps for "fun" or whist wagering currency......now that would be damn epic!!!!

GG GGG!

That was actually requested from time to time in the early days.

But nope, lets go with:
You can now farm changelogs from patches ingame. Patchnotes wont be posted anymore on the forums, due to some users misunderstandings despite the red colored text.
Each card has one line of patchnote, droprate is fixed to 1/1000 kills. Only bossmobs can drop patchnotesnippetcards.
This change was implemented to reduce the whine on patchday and to get users to actually play and experiment first before they go explode.

]:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Chris confirmed in Reddit that is not a trading card game ingame.
They'll be something you can put into your map device along with the maps to add that boss to it. It will have a chance of dropping the unique item listed in the card.
Please be some kind of loot table weighting mechanic for boss farming!
It is something to generate income for GGG.
"
Taelis wrote:
They'll be something you can put into your map device along with the maps to add that boss to it. It will have a chance of dropping the unique item listed in the card.

My guess too, or so I hope!
noun: escapism

the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially by seeking entertainment or engaging in fantasy.
Maybe you get the according card when you kill a boss. Every card has a unique written on them from a boss specific loot table. When you have 12 cards (in this example) you can combine them and get one of the uniques printed on the cards. If you have 12 cards with the same unique you will get that one. Cards can be traded as usual. Cards with rare uniques are, of course, rare by itself.
That way you would have a boss specific loot table with RNG influencable by players.
tcg... ah the nostalgia...
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
"
Waves_blade wrote:
Erm, didn't GGG say there wasn't any new endgame besides act 4 merc and some new map tilesets?

unfortunately yes.
IGN TylordRampage
well what can we see on the card?

a visual image, "the harvest" in the main text box..
10/12 off to the side, and some flavor text.

and "the harvest" is a pretty expensive hard to find unique in standard
where I play, because it was a beyond league only unique and thus does not
drop anymore and can only be chanced through zana's map device.

also, the "10/12" seems like it means card 10 of 12,
and I highly doubt in this massive overhaul 2.0 expansion
there would only be 12 of these cards..

so, I think this is card 10 of 12 in a set of cards specifically for the harvest.
maybe the cards help you obtain the harvest by completing objectives.
maybe you need to use the harvest to complete objectives on these cards.
I don't know.

but I expect that other rare / level / league gated uniques similar to the harvest
then also have sets of cards as well.

These look awesome.
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
Last edited by GDSLICK on Apr 23, 2015, 12:46:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info