Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey everyone. I Have been playing the game for a week now, following this guide, it is doing pretty okay for now.

I have 2 main questions in my mind I couldn't find the answer to while re-reading the guide.

1. Why do we need attack speed, when we hit with arc all the time. From my understanding, we only benefit from Cast speed, because attack speed only influences melee or physical attacks.
What am I missing here, sorry if this is a noob question, but I am actually a noob :D

2. In the path tree, there are around 5-6 points spend on minion damage. One of the nodes also enables all the minion damage to be transferred to us, the main character. Is this a big increase in damage?
I haven't tried it, cos it is a lot of points to return if I don't like it, that is why I am asking. Is there a better option for those 5-7 passive points, like getting more jewels, or this really adds to our damage?

Thanks a lot, these may be noob question, but I would appreciate an answer if possible.

Thanks a lot :D
"
Ubering wrote:
"
illuminate89 wrote:
Any chance anyone would be able to help me with my next upgrade? Kind of struggling on where to focus. Budget is 4-5ex.

Shoutout to @blg_RealiZe also, helped me craft my daggers and all round really responsive/helpful.

It's all here:
https://i.imgur.com/1U7818U.png

Holy shit, this is so useful, i see this image for the first time today xD <3
"
availn wrote:
Just killed uber elder for the first time, on my eighth attempt. The build damage is definitely there, but everything kills you in one or two hits, so it's mostly about learning how to dodge everything. I did not find kaom's to be necessary, a fast whirling blades is good enough. If I ever play another character you can bet it will be something much tankier. Great guide overall.

Thanks blg_RealiZe for the help with the crafting. His trap setup also would be for the guide, it is a very large damage increase for little investment. The gloves only ran me 15c, though coloring it was a pain. Most expensive items were the inpulsa's (7.4ex), daggers (cost of crafting), and watcher's (2ex), everything else was less than 1ex each, usually by quite a lot.

Also a very good option for budget damage gloves if not using traps is to get them with the incursion damage against chilled enemies mod and crafting on minion damage, you can get up to 70% increased damage that way. Hard to find a pair with good life and resistances though.

I think that is my biggest gripe with this build. I just feel soo squishy. Im at 5100HP 650es and 2k mana and feel like I get one shotted all the time.

I have been thinking about redoing that first 5 choices you make in the passive tree and instead go up the ES side to get the 38% bump to ES.
Last edited by lostpike on Jan 12, 2019, 8:58:10 AM
@b1zm4rk

re: Attack speed - It increased your whirling blades/leap slam which is the way you move around and dodge mechanics 99% of the time while you kill things, especially bosses. It makes a huge difference between life and death. It also saves you from having to waste space in your gear getting it on there.

re: minion nodes - Add up all the minion nodes that you path through and that's the amount of damage you get added total from taking Spiritual Aid. You're not going to get that much anywhere else. It's a huge improvement to this build. I highly recommend not skipping them. 10% damage per node is a LOT of damage!

re: your reaction to the imgur guide - It's in the guide! More people need to see it.....
Last edited by jackieh917 on Jan 12, 2019, 8:47:59 AM
played this char before, thinking about revisiting it. However anybody figured out a adjusted build with atleast 7k+ hp.

This build is way to glass cannon for my needs.
"
GATYGUN wrote:
played this char before, thinking about revisiting it. However anybody figured out a adjusted build with atleast 7k+ hp.

This build is way to glass cannon for my needs.

check hardcore verstion of this build from the previous page, it's as tanky as it possibly can be
"
magiuspaulus wrote:
Question about crafting: I realize it is not optimal (i had bad luck with orb of annulment), but would this dagger be good enough to use the multiple crafting mod on, or is it worthless and should i just scour it and start over?

Scour it and start over. I found some bases were harder to work with than others. I had the best luck with demon daggers myself. The cost to get it to where you want is worth it. Remember the Multicraft enchant costs 2ex and the double damage costs 1 ex. Thats a lot.
"
b1zm4rk wrote:
In the path tree, there are around 5-6 points spend on minion damage. One of the nodes also enables all the minion damage to be transferred to us, the main character. Is this a big increase in damage?
I haven't tried it, cos it is a lot of points to return if I don't like it, that is why I am asking. Is there a better option for those 5-7 passive points, like getting more jewels, or this really adds to our damage?

I’ve played around a lot with the talent tree trying to come up with alternative paths. I do prefer my path (I skip Lord of The a Dead and the nearby minion node). That gives me “only” 79% spell damage for a 5 point investment (those 5 + Retribution). That gives over 15% spell damage per point still, and nowhere on the tree will you get such a high return on points. Plus, buffing minion hp helps keep the golems alive. Furthermore, it allows for #% increased minion damage on gear to be valuable.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 12, 2019, 9:48:39 AM
"
lostpike wrote:
"
availn wrote:
Just killed uber elder for the first time, on my eighth attempt. The build damage is definitely there, but everything kills you in one or two hits, so it's mostly about learning how to dodge everything. I did not find kaom's to be necessary, a fast whirling blades is good enough. If I ever play another character you can bet it will be something much tankier. Great guide overall.

Thanks blg_RealiZe for the help with the crafting. His trap setup also would be for the guide, it is a very large damage increase for little investment. The gloves only ran me 15c, though coloring it was a pain. Most expensive items were the inpulsa's (7.4ex), daggers (cost of crafting), and watcher's (2ex), everything else was less than 1ex each, usually by quite a lot.

Also a very good option for budget damage gloves if not using traps is to get them with the incursion damage against chilled enemies mod and crafting on minion damage, you can get up to 70% increased damage that way. Hard to find a pair with good life and resistances though.

I think that is my biggest gripe with this build. I just feel soo squishy. Im at 5100HP 650es and 2k mana and feel like I get one shotted all the time.

I have been thinking about redoing that first 5 choices you make in the passive tree and instead go up the ES side to get the 38% bump to ES.

i'm at 5.3k hp and 2.2k mana with loreweave, i rarely get 1 shotted. In fact I rarely get hit. I also just saw a video of a guy doing uber elder with 4% cold res. A lot of it seems to be how you play. Whirling blades is so good to move around. No need to get hit
So, I feel I have been stagnating at level 90, so I came here hoping to see how I can become better. https://pastebin.com/tWb9ZvKe This is my pastebin pls tell me if there are any changes I can make or stuff I can add to become stronger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info