Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@sny83 should I try to anul or just multi mod this?
do you suggest helping Alira in SSF league?
"
tad2q wrote:
@sny83 and @statusblue
thanks wasnt too sure, so first priority is elemental as extra chaos (if t1 regal?) 2nd is damage penetrates ele res?

Thanks for the info
"
tad2q wrote:

@sny83 should I try to anul or just multi mod this?

On the first one I wouldn’t scour it. Put a t2 cast speed craft on it and sell it. Those are some really good rolls, and the dagger should sell for a lot more than the base is worth. However, as they said before don’t multicraft it. I imagine the only builds that don’t have ele to chaos as their #1 mod are BV builds (physical spell damage).

For the second it too would make a great sell piece. If you intend to use it yourself then annul it, but most spell builds will want the crit. Just too bad it isn’t on a 50% implicit crit dagger.

"
Thorhald wrote:
do you suggest helping Alira in SSF league?

I don’t. The only really useful stat she gives is 15% all ele res. The crit multiplier gives nothing wirth Elemental Overload, and the mana regen is negligible. You could and spec out later, but imo Kraitlyn offers better rewards. There isn’t much difference in SSF and not, other than don’t expect an Inpulsa’s in SSF nor a mana leech Watcher’s Eye.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 12, 2019, 9:16:18 PM
"
sny83 wrote:
That little bit of damage boost is not worth the time and risk, IMO, but if you're swimming in time and currency, by all means, go for it.

Penetration gives NO damage boost compare to double damage

If I change 7% double damage to 10% penetration on my dagger:

It's NEVER "5-6% damage difference between those mods" as it said in crafting guide - it's just straight up wrong.
7% double damage mod itself gives 6% DPS, how on earth it can be 6% DPS less with double damage mod instead of 10% penetration.

p.s. penetration is like 0.5% DPS better only in one case - if your character is literally naked

And people are still trying to roll both extra chaos and penetration for some reason (especially with that insane chaos to alteration exchange ratio). The only reason to do that - if you are playing standard and have no access to betrayal crafting mods.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 12, 2019, 9:28:13 PM
Just bought this dagger!!

Tommorow i will end modding it (it's 3 am where I live atm) and will try to find someone who can craft multimod and rest of stuff on it.
Last edited by Aryveth on Jan 12, 2019, 10:01:46 PM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
sny83 wrote:
That little bit of damage boost is not worth the time and risk, IMO, but if you're swimming in time and currency, by all means, go for it.

Penetration gives NO damage boost compare to double damage

If I change 7% double damage to 10% penetration on my dagger:

It's NEVER "5-6% damage difference between those mods" as it said in crafting guide - it's just straight up wrong.
7% double damage mod itself gives 6% DPS, how on earth it can be 6% DPS less with double damage mod instead of 10% penetration.

p.s. penetration is like 0.5% DPS better only in one case - if your character is literally naked

And people are still trying to roll both extra chaos and penetration for some reason (especially with that insane chaos to alteration exchange ratio). The only reason to do that - if you are playing standard and have no access to betrayal crafting mods.

Im not the guy you were replying to but as a pretty inexperienced player im sitting here wondering why then do we use lightning pen support on our 6L main skill ?

I understand the concept that it does not increase our dps. But in actuality it obviously does against bosses, etc which is why i assume we use it. I do understand how when crafting daggers the double dmg seems better way to go than penetration, im not trying to argue that. Just intrigued by this idea, and wonder why in that case we dont use a different support that actually increases dps in our 6L rather than lightn pen.
"
rvaHammer wrote:

I understand the concept that it does not increase our dps. But in actuality it obviously does against bosses, etc which is why i assume we use it. I do understand how when crafting daggers the double dmg seems better way to go than penetration, im not trying to argue that. Just intrigued by this idea, and wonder why in that case we dont use a different support that actually increases dps in our 6L rather than lightn pen.

because penetration always gives you damage bonus, it has no cap
Monsters can have negative elemental resistances.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
rvaHammer wrote:

because penetration always gives you damage bonus, it has no cap
Monsters can have negative elemental resistances.

So in your previous argumemt you were saying the double damage mod is straight up better than the penetration, meaning id we could get double dmg support it would be same, we most likely would use over lightn pen support. But as is, support wise, lightning pen is our best option
"
Aryveth wrote:
Just bought this dagger!!

Tommorow i will end modding it (it's 3 am where I live atm) and will try to find someone who can craft multimod and rest of stuff on it.

I hate to rain on your parade, but I would not multimod that dagger. You have 3 stats on there, multimod makes 4, so at best you would be able to craft 2 instead of 1 stat, not worth 2 extra ex imo. Also, other than the 20% ele to chaos, the other two stats are okay and bad. Crit is only good up to the point it procs Elemental Overload, and after that it serves no purpose. 11% lightning resistance is a bad roll available on every other piece of gear we wear, even jewels can have higher resistance rolls.

Your best bet now would be to drop two anull’s and hope rgn is on your side. If you can get ele to chaos alone or at the very least drop lightning res, then it would comes a viable multimod candidate.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 12, 2019, 11:59:16 PM
"
rvaHammer wrote:

So in your previous argumemt you were saying the double damage mod is straight up better than the penetration, meaning id we could get double dmg support it would be same, we most likely would use over lightn pen support. But as is, support wise, lightning pen is our best option

I was talking about crafting mods, what gives more damage and what is easier to craft.
Yes, I would use something that gives me more damage and I don't care how it's called.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 13, 2019, 12:42:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info