Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
LundaSwe wrote:
how hard is it to get gain #% of elemental dmg as extra chaos dmg? i got one within 20 alterations along with 111 to accuracy rating. Is it better to try to annul the accuracy or keep re-rolling until i get gain elemenat dmg by itself?

Id say about 300 alterations on average but also had streaks of 500 where i didnt get it.
"
N1cotina wrote:

What I also tried was link Arcane Surge with Brand Recall. Since Brand Recall is instant you don't have to stop using Arc to proc Arcane Surge. Yes, it's a socket less for a gem but you don't need to use a mod in your weapon or stop casting Arc to use Storm Brand. Maybe it can work for someone who have a free gem socket or who doesn't like Storm Brand.

I will try it. It will take some time until i 20Q my onslaught and culling strike (btw i don't know why you/we put them into build xD) so i can experiment.

Can anyone explain to me how Big Realize can have Wrath and Clear Mind without Essence Worm? He is not using bonus dmg when no mana reserved or im missing something?
"
lostpike wrote:
Do we have a list of which gems it is better to get 20% quality on vs which ones we want level 21?

literally in the guide. Gem setup -> quality

"
Aryveth wrote:

Can anyone explain to me how Big Realize can have Wrath and Clear Mind without Essence Worm? He is not using bonus dmg when no mana reserved or im missing something?

if you are talking about this ring, it's my MF gear that I'm trying.
ofc I do have essence worm
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 5, 2019, 9:17:50 AM
@Big_Realize

Everyone is copying you, man! You're not allwed to experiment anymore because you're confusing people /s
Oh, you confused me ; )

I still don't understand Arc/Vaal Arc question.
Which of them i should get and on what lvl? The objective is to get Arc lvl21 or arc 21 + vaal arc?
Also corrupted gems can roll different mods? If yes which one should i search for?

And when can i corrupt Arc? When it's is lvl20Q20?
Last edited by Aryveth on Jan 5, 2019, 9:28:28 AM
"
Aryveth wrote:
Oh, you confused me ; )

I still don't understand Arc/Vaal Arc question.
Which of them i should get and on what lvl? The objective is to get Arc lvl21 or arc 21 + vaal arc?
Also corrupted gems can roll different mods? If yes which one should i search for?
And when can i corrupt Arc? When it's is lvl20Q20?

if you are on a budget - just buy lvl 21 regular corrupted arc (without quality. It's like 50c) It's enough and it's a good DPS boost compare to lvl 20 arc or lvl 20 vaal arc
I can't change quality and lvl up corrupted gems? (sorry don't know much abour corruption)

I can afford corrupted 21lvl Arc with 20Q, they are like 130-150c. Is it worth to invest 100 more c for 20Q? And 21lvl 20Q Arc is a final destination or it can still be upgraded?
if I temporarily craft a low level "cast speed" or "double damage" on the dagger (after I put multimod on it) can I replace them with the higher tier version once I get it?
Hey, I've been trying to make the switch to daggers but I don't fully understand what I should be doing to work towards it. I don't really have a lot of currency right now and I'm 65 on atlas completion right now. I'm getting one shot quite often, whether it be to my own skill or just flat out not knowing how I'm getting one tapped, higher tier maps are starting to become me not knowing what I died to rather than me realizing I didn't pop defense/hp pots. I've attempted to make a dagger but with the lack of currency, I'm not sure where to go about it. I'll link the dagger I crafted which looked like it had potential but looked like a baby in comparison to my Scepters.

Any and all help is appreciated, sorry if I'm asking questions that could be answered if I just went through the forums/guide itself a bit more.
I personally just like being told straight up from somebody I can communicate with better.
Thanks in advance.
Edit: I'm also having an attribute issue that I'm unsure of the root cause, this is my first build and first time playing the game so bare with me but I actually have no clue why my attributes tank (resulting in me being unable to wear three pieces of my current gear) when I take off my belt. I understand it gives me +20 attributes but I don't understand where I messed up to have such low attributes in the first place. Anybody willing to look through my character is more than welcome.
Last edited by TeeNyan on Jan 5, 2019, 10:02:42 AM
You need some Dex and Str from items to use this build so it's not the skill tree issue.

+ When i switched to daggers i got Divinarius and Heartbreaker so you can check them out. They are for like 1c each other.
Last edited by Aryveth on Jan 5, 2019, 10:05:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info