Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
You need some Dex and Str from items to use this build so it's not the skill tree issue.

+ When i switched to daggers i got Divinarius and Heartbreaker so you can check them out. They are for like 1c each other.

Appreciate this, they're an easy switch into daggers if I just buy them out. Thanks, I'll worry about crafting a better dagger when I get my currency.
isnot worthy get purity of flesh passive? and remove 12% cast speed and get 12% hp 12% chaos resistence 10 int 10 str
Have a questin about craft. Help me please.

For example we have this ring:

Topaz Ring
Level: 65 ilvl: 80 [Shaped]
+30% to Fire Resistance [S]
+30% to Cold Resistance [S]
+70 to maximum Life [P]
10% chance to Shock [P2]
Adds 1 to 40 Lightning Damage against Shocked Enemies [P2]
15% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken [P3]

There are two negative traits: P2 and P3. Can we gamble a little with Annulment to delete one of those traits (33% for success) and make a crafted 20% increased Damage (very nice ring) or it doen't work like this?

Thank you!

Last edited by vodafon3 on Jan 5, 2019, 11:03:12 AM
"
vodafon3 wrote:
Have a questin about craft. Help me please.
Adds 1 to 40 Lightning Damage against Shocked Enemies [P2]

this mod is pretty good. It works for spells and we always shock at least for 20% with beacon of ruin ascendancy
this ring is already good, I wouldn't risk annuling it
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 5, 2019, 11:08:25 AM
blg_RealiZe, thanks for your reply and dagger craft btw :)

That ring was just an example. I'm talking about this:

Just bought for 20c (seems a good deal). But it's also have the same trait against shocked enemies.

Our odds are 1/6 for now to delete negative trait. I'll not do this but now i know how it works!

Thank you :)

Last edited by vodafon3 on Jan 5, 2019, 11:17:52 AM
hey guys, how much dps when you using daggers?

i got around 60.000 to 90.000

i think this dps dont have enough damage to kill big boss.

and how much do you guys life have?

i am at level 90. and has 4,2k life.

thank you for sharing
"
stevehayden wrote:

thank you for sharing

That depends on what you are looking at, but 60-90k seems very low. Your character is private, so I can't see anything. I'm sitting at just over 800k shaper dps and with 1 level and a second good dagger I'll be near 1m...that's with half my gear needing solid work and not having lightning res as my highest.

There is very good dps potential with this build. Not the best boss killer, but a very fast map clearer.
"
"
stevehayden wrote:

thank you for sharing

That depends on what you are looking at, but 60-90k seems very low. Your character is private, so I can't see anything. I'm sitting at just over 800k shaper dps and with 1 level and a second good dagger I'll be near 1m...that's with half my gear needing solid work and not having lightning res as my highest.

There is very good dps potential with this build. Not the best boss killer, but a very fast map clearer.

Ithink he meant tooltip DPS not actual POB dps
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Etralis wrote:
Are there any cool enchantments on gloves we can make use of?
Or are implicite mods like "increased spell damage" / "cast speed" the better option?

word of reflection is ok, but still not amazing

Perfect gloves are elder fingerless base (16% spell damage implicit) + 12-14% attack and cast speed + a lot of HP and resistances
But this base ilvl 85 (for the chance to get t1 attack and cast speed mod) alone is like 5-10 exalts. And it's pretty hard to fossil craft good HP + attack and cast speed rolls on it (because you have to use serrated fossil)
Unless you are fine with just "cast speed" mod, but it's worse for movement.

other than that, any elder gloves with HP, attack and cast speed (12%+) and some resistances is our best option. It's a lot better than fingerless base without cast speed.

Okay, indeed pretty hard to find. Thank you very much for the answer!

Did you ever think about using "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Trap And Mine Damage" helmet/gloves for the lightning spire trap setup?
Nobody is using sceptres?

I made these 2 today:

I think I was lucky, took me only 300 alterations, 2 regals and 2 annulments.

Now I need to multimod them :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info