Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello guys.
Just wanted to say that this thread is really awesome so even first timers like me can make use of it.

Like most of new people here i also have few questions about my character, hope someone can help.
I'm after few upgrades and not sure what should i touch next. I have like ~2ex so Inpulsa and Watcher's Eye (is it really that good?), are not in my range atm.
1. There are any weak spots in my items that i can replace without going bankrupt? Or should i just focus on getting power spike items?
2. I guess i should also read something about crafting since i have no idea what is multimod etc. (any good tutorials?). How do i pick good items for multimod/endgame? Just buy normal item and try to roll good first mod?
3. Is Flame Dash really that good? I use it only in Uber Lab and on maps 90% of time just use WB. I'm asking because i was thinking about replacing it with... idk only what i have in mind is something that can buff my golems. Any minion support would work on both of them or no? Which gem could fit here?
4. I'm also lvling up 2 Empowers (one is 5%Q but it still take ages...) and wanted to ask when i can start using it? Only when it reach lvl 3 or 2 is good enough?
5. I also don't like Storm Brand and sometimes even forget to use it + SB and setting traps take a lot of time so i wonder if there is any good replacement for it or some way to "automatize" it so i don't need to cast it.

Last edited by Aryveth on Jan 5, 2019, 7:03:18 AM
"
"
cetru wrote:
i am trying to craft a good dagger following the advices in the previous pages, I have a question: what if I find myself with this combination? http://prntscr.com/m388dn

Regal hoping for ele pen? or go on with alteration until I get ele to chaos alone?

You have 2 choices
(1) Keep alting until you get 16+ ele to chaos as the only roll, reducing the number of anulls you have to use to make the base viable; or
(2) Regal it and use 1-2 anulls, more expensive and less likely to get the base, but you could spend the extra anull cost trying for the t1 ele to chaos.

I'd personally go with the second.

i regaled and 2 annul and got it first try! thank you very much for the help!

Is it worth trying to get both ele to chaos and ele pen before multimod? maybe on another dagger to avoid runing this one
Last edited by cetru on Jan 5, 2019, 7:08:17 AM
"
Aryveth wrote:
Hello guys.
Just wanted to say that this thread is really awesome so even first timers like me can make use of it.

Like most of new people here i also have few questions about my character, hope someone can help.
I'm after few upgrades and not sure what should i touch next. I have like ~2ex so Inpulsa and Watcher's Eye (is it really that good?), are not in my range atm.
Spoiler

1. There are any weak spots in my items that i can replace without going bankrupt? Or should i just focus on getting power spike items?
2. I guess i should also read something about crafting since i have no idea what is multimod etc. (any good tutorials?). How do i pick good items for multimod/endgame? Just buy normal item and try to roll good first mod?
3. Is Flame Dash really that good? I use it only in Uber Lab and on maps 90% of time just use WB. I'm asking because i was thinking about replacing it with... idk only what i have in mind is something that can buff my golems. Any minion support would work on both of them or no? Which gem could fit here?
4. I'm also lvling up 2 Empowers (one is 5%Q but it still take ages...) and wanted to ask when i can start using it? Only when it reach lvl 3 or 2 is good enough?
5. I also don't like Storm Brand and sometimes even forget to use it + SB and setting traps take a lot of time so i wonder if there is any good replacement for it or some way to "automatize" it so i don't need to cast it.

your profile is private, can't check in PoB But:
Watcher's eye with leech is really good
lvl 21 arc (about 15% DPS boost for 50c, quality doesn't matter)
wise oak flask (about 8% DPS during flask effect. Your lightning res should be the highest)
Crafting guide is on the front page in gearing section, but also read my comments and enki's replies on the page 828 of this thread, it gonna save you a few exalts.
You can use empower linked to your golems, it gives them some HP. But it's whatever really, it's not that hard to resummon them. And where do you want to use the second empower?
Storm brand is really good, you drop it mostly to proc supports that are linked to it and proc elemental overload (because storm brand has higher crit chance than arc), you don't have to make any "traps" with it.
Some people are crafting "trigger socketed spell" on their weapons and socket storm brand with a couple of supports into it. But I, personally, don't find it very effective. Yes, you press one less button, but you lose DPS from 1 less damage mod on your weapon and you have 1 less support linked to it.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 5, 2019, 7:19:16 AM
Are there any cool enchantments on gloves we can make use of?

Or are implicite mods like "increased spell damage" / "cast speed" the better option?
Thanks nice guide!
"
Etralis wrote:
Are there any cool enchantments on gloves we can make use of?
Or are implicite mods like "increased spell damage" / "cast speed" the better option?

word of reflection is ok, but still not amazing

Perfect gloves are elder fingerless base (16% spell damage implicit) + 12-14% attack and cast speed + a lot of HP and resistances
But this base ilvl 85 (for the chance to get t1 attack and cast speed mod) alone is like 5-10 exalts. And it's pretty hard to fossil craft good HP + attack and cast speed rolls on it (because you have to use serrated fossil)
Unless you are fine with just "cast speed" mod, but it's worse for movement.

other than that, any elder gloves with HP, attack and cast speed (12%+) and some resistances is our best option. It's a lot better than fingerless base without cast speed.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 5, 2019, 7:35:15 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

your profile is private, can't check in PoB But:

I had my characters hidden for some reason. Should be fine now.

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

lvl 21 arc (about 15% DPS boost for 50c, quality doesn't matter)
wise oak flask (about 8% DPS during flask effect. Your lightning res should be the highest)

I need corrupt aarc to get it on lvl 21? And it turns into Vaal arc? I had vaal arc at early stages of my game but it was shooting like one thunder after getting 25 souls so i decided that it's broken and threw it away. Not best decision xD I'm still not sure if i can use Vaal arc in "normal" way.

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

Crafting guide is on the front page in gearing section, but also read my comments and enki's replies on the page 828 of this thread, it gonna save you a few exalts.

Will read. I lost alrady so much chromas and fusing orbs for being a noob so now it's time to do things right way.

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

You can use empower linked to your golems, it gives them some HP. But it's whatever really, it's not that hard to resummon them. And where do you want to use the second empower?

I just wanted to use empower on body like you and sell second one.
Last edited by Aryveth on Jan 5, 2019, 7:48:49 AM
"
Aryveth wrote:

I just wanted to use empower on body like you and sell second one.

NO
empower is only better if you have +1 lvl of socketed gems corrupted inpulsa's (30-50ex depends on the roll)
Before that added lightning damage is a lot better
Ok. Then i will just lvl up one and keep for later.
"
Morganathon wrote:
Is anybody able to tell me how I might fix my problem of being so squishy? I'm currently 89 and I feel like I'm getting one shot by a lot of things. Having trouble with certain bosses after about t11 and I find myself dying a lot. I'm not sure if this is just the fact that this is my first time through the game or if I'm doing something wrong with my build. I believed that my 4300 hp and 670 es would be enough for most content, but I must have been wrong. I hope somebody can help me find out what I should be moving towards next. Thanks for any help.

POB:
https://pastebin.com/7qcxjUbz

Items:

Well since no one else said it. You are squishy because you didnt read the first post. You leveled your CWDT gems to 20. So you need to take 3300 dmg before they even go off.

None of your gems are 20% quality.
Get rid of that crap Vaal Arc and get a lvl21 Arc.

You crafted Elemental to Attack Skills for some reason on your left ring ?

You also need to refund some points from the life wheel and get to Purity of Flesh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info