Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Aryveth wrote:
Hello guys.
Just wanted to say that this thread is really awesome so even first timers like me can make use of it.

Like most of new people here i also have few questions about my character, hope someone can help.
I'm after few upgrades and not sure what should i touch next. I have like ~2ex so Inpulsa and Watcher's Eye (is it really that good?), are not in my range atm.
1. There are any weak spots in my items that i can replace without going bankrupt? Or should i just focus on getting power spike items?
2. I guess i should also read something about crafting since i have no idea what is multimod etc. (any good tutorials?). How do i pick good items for multimod/endgame? Just buy normal item and try to roll good first mod?
3. Is Flame Dash really that good? I use it only in Uber Lab and on maps 90% of time just use WB. I'm asking because i was thinking about replacing it with... idk only what i have in mind is something that can buff my golems. Any minion support would work on both of them or no? Which gem could fit here?
4. I'm also lvling up 2 Empowers (one is 5%Q but it still take ages...) and wanted to ask when i can start using it? Only when it reach lvl 3 or 2 is good enough?
5. I also don't like Storm Brand and sometimes even forget to use it + SB and setting traps take a lot of time so i wonder if there is any good replacement for it or some way to "automatize" it so i don't need to cast it.

1. You have 4 Arc gems in your armour for a start at the weak spot. Get a lvl21 Arc and then follow the gem link guide in the very first post.

2. Read the first post. There is a dagger crafting guide where it is all explained.

3. Flame Dash is to get over stuff or across gaps that you cant do with whirling blades.

4. You dont use empower unless you get a +1 to skills Armour.

5. If you dont like Storm Brand dont use it, but you will be missing out of mana or culling strike if you get the proper watchers eye and 40% dmg.

You have 2 useless jewels. Primordial Harmony and Assassin Haste. Spend the 1c and get something worthwhile.

I hope you aren't using that Victory Twirl ring for the reduced reflected dmg. If you are you need to take a look at the ascendancy's you have chosen.
Like most others, drop some points from the life wheel and get Purity of Flesh, that's been said many of times in the last 200 or so pages.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Jan 5, 2019, 8:13:15 AM
how hard is it to get gain #% of elemental dmg as extra chaos dmg? i got one within 20 alterations along with 111 to accuracy rating. Is it better to try to annul the accuracy or keep re-rolling until i get gain elemenat dmg by itself?
Great Guide, Love it so far. But I‘m a total beginner , so my question is When can I run Über Lab, and I mean getting carried. I tried it one time and died to a trap pretty fast, before realizing what was going on. Is there a minimum amount of life I should have? Thank You!
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
I just crafted a pretty good helmet :D

Fossil crafted life + res + -9% lightning res
Slamed exalt for prefix the first time - got trash mod. Successfully annuled trash mod, slamed ex again - lightning damage to spells :O

p.s. Bought a pretty good belt too

Wow...those are amazing! Is that helm mirror worthy? A +1 Arc chain would probably be better for mirror, but that is amazing.

"
cetru wrote:
Is it worth trying to get both ele to chaos and ele pen before multimod? maybe on another dagger to avoid runing this one

I wouldn’t anull it if you accidentally got it, but you can spend thousands of alts trying for it. BlG_RealiZe tested and found 7% double damage is actually better than 10% Ele Pen if there is enough penetration already in the build. In any case, they are very similar in terms of dps.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 5, 2019, 8:44:47 AM
"
LundaSwe wrote:
how hard is it to get gain #% of elemental dmg as extra chaos dmg? i got one within 20 alterations along with 111 to accuracy rating. Is it better to try to annul the accuracy or keep re-rolling until i get gain elemenat dmg by itself?

I would say regal and try your luck with annulment. Getting elemental dmg as extra chaos by itself alone is hard even you get it you will regal and annul it.

I created my two daggers with annul save of course I broke some of them and re-start again
First, thank you very much for that high-quality guide.
I am at act 6 stage.

I have a pair of good wands, and now I have to find a good set of scepters or daggers. Can you give me an example of what is good around level 54?

I try to stick to the guide path as close as possible! So any feedback on my character is welcome.

Thanks!
Last edited by _Netdiver on Jan 5, 2019, 8:46:13 AM
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:

1. You have 4 Arc gems in your armour for a start at the weak spot. Get a lvl21 Arc and then follow the gem link guide in the very first post.

I was just leveling them. This is how i make money now, 20Q arc sells for like 15 chaos and it's a lot. Normally i use standard - added light dmg, arc, controled destruction, spell echo, light pen and hypothermia.
My arc is 20lvl20Q so i still should try to get corrupted one lvl 21? All corrupted Arcs are same or i should search for specific one?

"
Artwebb1986 wrote:

You have 2 useless jewels. Primordial Harmony and Assassin Haste. Spend the 1c and get something worthwhile.

I can be wrong (and i'm probably) but Primordial Harmony have +18% increased golem damage for each type so it won't buff me? Or is it just marginal ammount and not worth?

"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
I hope you aren't using that Victory Twirl ring for the reduced reflected dmg. If you are you need to take a look at the ascendancy's you have chosen.

No. I'm using it for 30% incrased spell damage and because it was cheap. Don't want to inwest 50c or more into ring when i must buy Inpulsa and eye.

"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
Like most others, drop some points from the life wheel and get Purity of Flesh, that's been said many of times in the last 200 or so pages.

Yeah i saw that in Big Realize tree and was thinking about that. I will drop those 3 flask points and go for it.
"
_Netdiver wrote:
First, thank you very much for that high-quality guide.
I am at act 6 stage.

I have a pair of good wands, and now I have to find a good set of scepters or daggers. Can you give me an example of what is good around level 54?

I try to stick to the guide path as close as possible! So any feedback on my character is welcome.

Thanks!

Leveling is different. Unless you are leveling an Alt, most the guide is too expensive, impracticle, or simply impossible to follow till you reach maps. For weapons I took 2 Lifesprigs as soon as I could afford them with only flame dash for mobility (wand scales as you level). When I hit 62 I grabbed 2 Singularities before finally making the move to daggers. If you can hang on for a few more levels, wait to get Singularities at 62. They are dirt cheap and an excellent early weapon choice.

"
Artwebb1986 wrote:

I was just leveling them. This is how i make money now, 20Q arc sells for like 15 chaos and it's a lot. Normally i use standard - added light dmg, arc, controled destruction, spell echo, light pen and hypothermia.
My arc is 20lvl20Q so i still should try to get corrupted one lvl 21? All corrupted Arcs are same or i should search for specific one?
"
I can be wrong (and i'm probably) but Primordial Harmony have +18% increased golem damage for each type so it won't buff me? Or is it just marginal ammount and not worth?
"
No. I'm using it for 30% incrased spell damage and because it was cheap. Don't want to inwest 50c or more into ring when i must buy Inpulsa and eye.

(1) You may be already doing this (I never pulled up your character), but the common practice for leveling extra gems is using secondary weapon slots. Also, I’m sure there are more expensive gems on the market than Arc that you could level for profit. You want a L21 Arc. Quality does literally nothing for us since every hit will shock for the full amount.
(2) Primordial Harmony buffs golem Damage, not yours. We only get the bons if the stat reads “minion damage.”
(3) None of the gear listed is a “must buy;” that’s what makes it SSF viable. Again I haven’t looked you up, but buy decent gear before dishing out for the big expenses.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 5, 2019, 9:15:08 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Aryveth wrote:
Hello guys.
Just wanted to say that this thread is really awesome so even first timers like me can make use of it.

Like most of new people here i also have few questions about my character, hope someone can help.
I'm after few upgrades and not sure what should i touch next. I have like ~2ex so Inpulsa and Watcher's Eye (is it really that good?), are not in my range atm.
Spoiler

1. There are any weak spots in my items that i can replace without going bankrupt? Or should i just focus on getting power spike items?
2. I guess i should also read something about crafting since i have no idea what is multimod etc. (any good tutorials?). How do i pick good items for multimod/endgame? Just buy normal item and try to roll good first mod?
3. Is Flame Dash really that good? I use it only in Uber Lab and on maps 90% of time just use WB. I'm asking because i was thinking about replacing it with... idk only what i have in mind is something that can buff my golems. Any minion support would work on both of them or no? Which gem could fit here?
4. I'm also lvling up 2 Empowers (one is 5%Q but it still take ages...) and wanted to ask when i can start using it? Only when it reach lvl 3 or 2 is good enough?
5. I also don't like Storm Brand and sometimes even forget to use it + SB and setting traps take a lot of time so i wonder if there is any good replacement for it or some way to "automatize" it so i don't need to cast it.

your profile is private, can't check in PoB But:
Watcher's eye with leech is really good
lvl 21 arc (about 15% DPS boost for 50c, quality doesn't matter)
wise oak flask (about 8% DPS during flask effect. Your lightning res should be the highest)
Crafting guide is on the front page in gearing section, but also read my comments and enki's replies on the page 828 of this thread, it gonna save you a few exalts.
You can use empower linked to your golems, it gives them some HP. But it's whatever really, it's not that hard to resummon them. And where do you want to use the second empower?
Storm brand is really good, you drop it mostly to proc supports that are linked to it and proc elemental overload (because storm brand has higher crit chance than arc), you don't have to make any "traps" with it.
Some people are crafting "trigger socketed spell" on their weapons and socket storm brand with a couple of supports into it. But I, personally, don't find it very effective. Yes, you press one less button, but you lose DPS from 1 less damage mod on your weapon and you have 1 less support linked to it.

What I also tried was link Arcane Surge with Brand Recall. Since Brand Recall is instant you don't have to stop using Arc to proc Arcane Surge. Yes, it's a socket less for a gem but you don't need to use a mod in your weapon or stop casting Arc to use Storm Brand. Maybe it can work for someone who have a free gem socket or who doesn't like Storm Brand.
Do we have a list of which gems it is better to get 20% quality on vs which ones we want level 21?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info