About the steam stuff

"
johnKeys wrote:
if those skull MTXs are exclusive to PoE on Steam - they shouldn't be.
dividing the player base into subsets of "Steam", "not Steam" or whatever - isn't a smart move.

other than that, I agree with Qarl. OP has crossed a line with that post.

Those monsters. How dare they lock content behind something that is free to get from anyone who plays PoE.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
StormHunter wrote:
now im forced to use steam too and that will make y poe experience even more unenjoyable because of the computers ressorce that steam uses and make poe run even more shit than now

Wow, if running PoE and Steam at the same time is too resource intensive, maybe you should upgrade your shitty computer. A goddamn potato can run Steam and PoE just fine.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

and when do we get anything for free? NEVER! ...

Bullshit, you get the game for free.

Lets be realistic though Qarl...

Most games cost $60 to buy, and I would venture a guess that most of your customers (at least the ones who bother to post and give a damn about this game) on here have invested more than $200 and up to $1000 into this game... Maybe you should treat them with a little more respect than you did in this post.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
"
johnKeys wrote:
if those skull MTXs are exclusive to PoE on Steam - they shouldn't be.
dividing the player base into subsets of "Steam", "not Steam" or whatever - isn't a smart move.

other than that, I agree with Qarl. OP has crossed a line with that post.

Those monsters. How dare they lock content behind something that is free to get from anyone who plays PoE.

point being, Clive - is if you can buy cool skulls when playing from Steam, I should be able to buy cool skulls too, when not playing from Steam.
and vice versa.

"exclusive" content for whatever subset of the player base, is a mistake in my opinion.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Jun 19, 2014, 6:34:26 PM
so the only method to get these microtransactions is to create a new steam account (i would never give valve my real name or address by linking my current steam account to poe), link it to poe and bother support to unlink it afterwards because i hate all this gated content portals like steam, gog, origin, whatever ... which only exist to sell my playing behaviour to some agencies and enforce local laws on users who bought their software abroad to be able to play them without restrictions.

what a hassle. for your support.

edit: statistics showed that 80% of steam users aren't even passed hillock on normal. i really think these kids arent worth this atttention. players who can't even manage to install and maintain a game by themselves probably like easy games with easy rules. omg i'm pissed again, better go to bed.

edit2:
one thing: what i hated most about other games like mass effect (played the first 2 parts) is that even if you wanted you really couldn't fully engage into the game and get all extras because they were bound to where and when you bought the game. it ended that i put the game i bought into my shelf and got a copy with all extras. and i hated the company for making me doing it. i would have spent the money to buy these extras.

so, please make these items available later in the poe mt shop.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 20, 2014, 12:30:32 PM
"
quarl wrote:

Higher electricity bills due poor coding aren't free

Hardware destroying isn't free either once it breaks :(
"
trav_dawg wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

and when do we get anything for free? NEVER! ...

Lets be realistic though Qarl...

Most games cost $60 to buy, and I would venture a guess that most of your customers (at least the ones who bother to post and give a damn about this game) on here have invested more than $200 and up to $1000 into this game... Maybe you should treat them with a little more respect than you did in this post.

No one put a gun to your head and made you donate money. I don't think GGG owe me anything. I gave them money of my own free will. I am not an investor. They can do whatever they please and they are right to shove their foot straight up the asses of entitled whiners. This game should have cost money and it doesn't.
Many people enjoy it all totally for free.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
StormHunter wrote:
i dont even get a chance to get the miscrotransaction that get steam customers for free

That's false. You have to buy them, LOL

What a moronic thread. (Did I get trolled?)
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
quarl wrote:

Higher electricity bills due poor coding aren't free

Hardware destroying isn't free either once it breaks :(

So POE is the only reason you have a PC for?
"
NCPereira wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:
i dont even get a chance to get the miscrotransaction that get steam customers for free

That's false. You have to buy them, LOL

What a moronic thread. (Did I get trolled?)

I think youre onto something. I read sale. They talk about free.

Whats going on here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info