About the steam stuff

"
Qarl wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

and when do we get anything for free? NEVER! ...

Bullshit, you get the game for free.

☑ rekt ☐ not rekt

dont you hate it when you dont get free stuff from the free game you play *rolls eyes*
Brett Rogers
I still can't believe this game is free, the quality is amazing and it's been great seeing the improvements over the year/s. I don't spend money on online games but I threw my money at this game and have no regrets. I find it hard to believe people who pay money for the games cosmetic effects can turn around and bitch about the game. I find their arguments pathetic and just plain stupid. I feel what they are asking for (funding!) is nothing, they should be asking for a lot more (all other games do!), servers and staff need to be paid. I am glad he called him out. I am excited when ever I see someone with a miscrotransaction because I know they care about the game, they didn't need to get that but did because they saw value it and know they money goes to funding the game and keeping it alive.
HaHaHa - YES!
"
Zalpha wrote:
I still can't believe this game is free, the quality is amazing and it's been great seeing the improvements over the year/s. I don't spend money on online games but I threw my money at this game and have no regrets. I find it hard to believe people who pay money for the games cosmetic effects can turn around and bitch about the game. I find their arguments pathetic and just plain stupid. I feel what they are asking for (funding!) is nothing, they should be asking for a lot more (all other games do!), servers and staff need to be paid. I am glad he called him out. I am excited when ever I see someone with a miscrotransaction because I know they care about the game, they didn't need to get that but did because they saw value it and know they money goes to funding the game and keeping it alive.

Good read. 10/10

Here have cookies.

And Qarl gets cookies too while im at it, actually here, everyone come and get cookies while theyre fresh and hot(except the whiners).
if those skull MTXs are exclusive to PoE on Steam - they shouldn't be.
dividing the player base into subsets of "Steam", "not Steam" or whatever - isn't a smart move.

other than that, I agree with Qarl. OP has crossed a line with that post.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nTwclvfUKA

Click, think effects instead of pokemon and enjoy. Now that makes this even more awesome.

Hint: Take a quest into moms purse. ;)
"
Qarl wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

Hah, owned.

But anyway, where was this info? How long does it last? I might have to go download PoE on Steam and stop being lazy.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Jun 19, 2014, 6:17:54 PM
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

Hah, owned.

But anyway, where was this info? How long does it last? I might have to go download PoE on Steam and stop being lazy.

They are available to get by spending money in the Steam summer sale. You can also buy them from the Steam marketplace from folks for as low as 10 cents. They also won't be going anywhere, as the Imp masks from the last one of these are still available on the community market even now for as low as 2 cents.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
the only thing that bugs me about the Steam Items is that they have little descriptions on them, items bought in the shop doest have descriptions the just say, click to use or something like that.
"
acid8000 wrote:
the only thing that bugs me about the Steam Items is that they have little descriptions on them, items bought in the shop doest have descriptions the just say, click to use or something like that.

Wow, i wish i had issues that simple.

Spoiler

Why wouldnt there be text to state its from steam? We all know where our stuff comes from when its from the shop. No need for more text.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info