[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

50 life one. Because your DPS is already through the roof.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Dont know if i missed it, havent read the whole thread yet, but can you tell me what rewards you took from bandits?
"
PeroBukva wrote:
Dont know if i missed it, havent read the whole thread yet, but can you tell me what rewards you took from bandits?

From the OP:
"Which Bandit rewards should I take with my Shocker? The first, always good option, is to take straight out all skill points. You cannot fail by doing that. If you want to take rewards though, the clear winners are: Normal Oak (+40 HP), Cruel Kraityn (+6% iAS), Merciless Kraityn (+1 Max Frenzy Charge).
"
"
jtrand wrote:
My gear:

Spoiler

LA dps: 2587
Frenzy dps: 7865

LA dps w/charges: 2842
Frenzy dps w/charges: 10228

Is it worth upgrading my belt? Or should I save my exalt for my other character?

omg @ gear!
how much did that bow and 2k evasion armor cost you?

why do u need to upgrade your belt?
you probably can 1 shot blues, right?
Last edited by Pi314 on Mar 28, 2013, 10:26:22 AM
"
MarlonB wrote:
"
PeroBukva wrote:

From the OP:
"Which Bandit rewards should I take with my Shocker? The first, always good option, is to take straight out all skill points. You cannot fail by doing that. If you want to take rewards though, the clear winners are: Normal Oak (+40 HP), Cruel Kraityn (+6% iAS), Merciless Kraityn (+1 Max Frenzy Charge).
"

for merciless, if you're not doing frenzy, then take the skill point.

with the current suggested build, you're only getting 1 frenzy node. add the quest, u only have 5 frenzy charges.

if you have a high phy dmg bow, then go frenzy.

if u dont have a high phy dmg bow, then frenzy's +phy dmg multiplier portion isnt going to be that big. it's a toss up whether to get frenzy or use EH as your boss arrow.

now if your deviating from the suggested build and getting 6 or 7 frenzy charges, then absolutely get help Merciless Kraityn
Last edited by Pi314 on Mar 28, 2013, 10:32:29 AM
"
PeroBukva wrote:

Why not PeroVrba or PeroHrast? Anyway... I personally took 40 HP - 6% iAS - Frenzy Charge. The first reward should almost always be 40 HP, the second can be a skill point, but since iAS nodes are very scarce, getting 6% iAS through the reward is well worth it. The third reward is the only actually questionable one. You can take anything except for the Power Charge. Even the Endurance Charge would be useful at some points... So you decide depending on your playstyle.
Hi guys

I'm just wondering the use of a physical bow with Blackleam quiver.

Would the dps increase warrant its use over an ele bow?

High Ele dmg bows are very expensive...

Here's my current bow and quiver:

Or am i better off getting a Wake of Destruction boots?

Cheers

Ari
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
Last edited by biralo on Mar 30, 2013, 5:27:35 PM
Pfft

Actually, I just like his writing style!
"
biralo wrote:
Spoiler
Hi guys

I'm just wondering the use of a physical bow with Blackleam quiver.

Would the dps increase warrant its use over an ele bow?

High Ele dmg bows are very expensive...

Here's my current bow and quiver:

Or am i better off getting a Wake of Destruction boots?

Cheers

Ari

Well, Wake of Destruction are a trade of HP and resists for DPS which I would not personally make. When it comes to Blackgleam or high Elemental bows, it is not really that simple. To get good conversion results you would want to get a really good physical bow, or even the Lioneye's. Obviously bows of that quality are also really expensive. Either way; expect to pay a hefty sum to get a good bow. Also note that Blackgleam does not have HP, resists nor any elemental damage mods - you might be better off getting a rare quiver with a mix of those stats... Oh well, this response has not been quite helpful, but itemization in Path of Exile is really what the whole game is all about. It is far too wide to sum within a few lines.

"
Nursamedic wrote:
Pfft
Actually, I just like his writing style!

Spoiler
Whats the benefit of going blood magic gem instead of just getting blood magic? I'm trying to decide which one to use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info