How to kill Kuduku in SotV

badass
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
]How can you say im mad? Chris is a master troll and a fine strategist and this is one of his strategy and i admire his playing with commnunity

and by the way stop jumping to conclusion, [Removed by Support] its a Corrupted effect

But why bash poor Chris for posting here? Its his game and his forum he can post or not its his choice. I dont care what the devs post on other sites i only read stuff they post on here and if they dont post on here i play the game.
Where the fuck do you see me bashing Chris? This community is filled with idioticly easy offended people... I congratz Chris for being clever and say "I see what you did there" and people White Knight while there is no attack... pity

Don't read Dirk, never.
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
http://i.imgur.com/66XQu0m.jpg Behold I am the black knight to counter the white knight!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
praise the sun mofocker.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
DA FUQ EEZ DAT?
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Detonate yourself to Standard!
Soon -- offscreen!

Hmmm, I wonder if there will be a different method to use the corrupted version of skills? As in, I would want to use the chain detonate dead skill when it best suits me, and not just automically when I have the charge to use it.
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
I call bull.

Not the life and mana bars are hidden, so we can't infer how advanced Chris' character is.

Cone helmet drop suggests normal difficulty. One shotting Kukudu suggests a higher level skill being used in a low level area. You think GGG will allow one shotting bosses based on previous experiences of nerfs? Get real.

And if you feel GGG would give you such an OP skill, Newsflash: its not even 1st April yet. And I've got some turd to trade you for your exalts.

Try harder Chris.

You do know that these corrupted skill gems need to reload with kills and thus have a very limited number of uses?
Most likely all corrupted gems will have huge dmg, able to oneshot bosses on the same level, but you can just them after like 100 or so monster kills.

My troll bait has long gone stale, my friend.

We don't know the full corruption mechanics. The release tease notes indicate you can corrupt yourself, and how far: "Power hungry Exiles must risk everything to harness the Vall corruption for their own gain" and "how much will you sacrifice to defeat Atziri?" suggests the more corrupted gear and gems you equip, the more twisted the power will become.

I also wonder how corrupted gear will effect trading and the economy.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Last edited by THEHORNEDRAT on Feb 23, 2014, 12:40:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info