This policy is a reason why the game will always be rigged with RMT and illegal Crosstrades

Repost because original posting got deleted without breaking a rule!
This is feedback about the action being taken.
I only removed descriptions how to avoid detection after being caught.

I am not letting myself getting censored without reason!
I got backups of the posting now and other users should do the same.

"
The players have been given a five day account suspension and a warning that it will be a ban next time. I am willing to believe they didn't know about the rule if it was literally done on stream.

This proves my point why RMT and illegal crosstrades will always be a problem in PoE.

I reported several RMTers and they never got banned.

There also is another incident where it needed 10months till a 100% RMTer got banned.

Players breaking the rule only receive a warning. In others words they will use ways to perform such actions under the radar in future.

And the chance of such users getting banned is quiet low.

This is just a halfhearted way to execute rules.
You can't avoid a ticket for speeding because you didn't know about a speedlimit for example.

Especially high ranked players know about gggtracker.

As long players don't need to fear a direct ban for breaking the rules more players will be motivated to break them.
Given bans always were players getting shamed for months here or on reddit.

And especially crosstrades allow secondhand RMTing.

Especially banning known players will prevent other players to breaking the rules.
A halfhearted execution of punishment will only result into the belief supporters and streamers receive treatment.

Just remember the D3 Gold Dupe in Diablo 3 which resulted in several streamers getting banned.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Free to play game, banning people directly can only have a moderate impact.
Interesting statements, but they lack backing. I don't see any supporting pack beneath your name so I question the validity on your statements.

When you've purchased a pack, I will review this again.

I give this about 5 mins.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
OMG WGAF?
[Hardcore] Soldiers of the Wasteland - sotwguild.com
-------------------------
Skill Resets are the last refuge of the weak and incompetent.
Ofcourse it would set an example if they did ban them, but yeah, I agree with what Charja said.. plus there would be massive amounts of qq, which isn't good for the company.
Where do you draw the line with streamers though? doing it blatantly on stream and making everyone think it's okay to do.

In before Henry terminates this thread.

"
Warmey wrote:
Interesting statements, but they lack backing. I don't see any supporting pack beneath your name so I question the validity on your statements.

Elitism at its best ^^
Last edited by Mythicpoe on Jan 4, 2014, 12:55:11 AM
you shouldnt repost deleted threads
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Double post. :o
Last edited by Mythicpoe on Jan 4, 2014, 12:52:22 AM
itt Hilbert busting a nut to Helman's misery
"
Warmey wrote:

Wtf does that have to do with anything?
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info