Piety Out of Control

im sorry you feel that way, this was a beta feedback post and thats what i posted regarding this boss, you didnt actually understand what i ment either, the difficulty shouldnt be only about "stack resist" and stuff like that, theres 1 thing to dodge in the fight and its easy just hide behind pillars when she does the arrows, stacks speed u say? so basicly go back and farm for what ever i need? to kill a normal difficulty boss? mkay, as for the red phase, overkill with pots, and yeh i could go the simple way and team up, i did, but i want to do it alone, theres clearly a difference in difficulty from solo and group here, so dont nerf then, but boost the boss on group, and i dont see what d3 has to do with anything, google my name and d3 and see the nice dates (pre any sort of nerf) if it makes u feel better, but this is not what this forum's for, rite? stop flaming me cause i play every game in the genre
edit: oh i just missed how you said "go make another char to kill her"...rly? reroll to kill a normal boss? no need to nerf her, but make a change, add more stuff to dodge and reduce the dmg of those you cannot dodge!
lol... just lol.

I give you advices how to kill her. If you cant kill her on normal you just suck. She is easy on normal lol... EOT.

Also you only ccomplaining and demending ners and you still dont post your gear, stats and build.
Without this i will not answering you again because there is nothing construdctive to answer - your post are childlish rants without real arguments.

L2P

/thread
"
karmakill wrote:
edit: oh i just missed how you said "go make another char to kill her"...rly? reroll to kill a normal boss? no need to nerf her, but make a change, add more stuff to dodge and reduce the dmg of those you cannot dodge!

Unfortunately it is well known that you will ALWAYS mess up your first char in this game. I know I did it is very easy to mess up your character build and hit a brick wall where you cant progress.

There is a passive tree in this website use it to plan out a better character that can deal with these situations. I can spend hours explaining to you how much I've learnt from all the chars I messed up and how I'm confident I can create an HC char now but you really should just learn yourself.
IGN:IGotABigStick

Shameless advertising:
Visit my hand picked rares item mall!
[url]http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/84021[/url]
"
Kabraxis wrote:
lol... just lol.

I give you advices how to kill her. If you cant kill her on normal you just suck. She is easy on normal lol... EOT.

Also you only ccomplaining and demending ners and you still dont post your gear, stats and build.
Without this i will not answering you again because there is nothing construdctive to answer - your post are childlish rants without real arguments.

L2P

/thread

i never demanded a nerf, all i said is that i think it needs a change, you didnt read probably, but ok, i did kill her on normal, but not alone, and if u can do it alone with a frost witch at 35, good for you then, and i did say i play a frost witch, no need to give u info on my entire build as that is irelevant, and my arguments were valid id say, not childish, i said that there is unavoidable dmg from an ability that just kills me in less time that i can heal, running is not possible as in that phase the boss moves faster then i can outrun, so the trick is to soak the dmg, this is how the ability is designed, wich i cannot without spending alot of respec points or go back and farm, or just go in a group, so then my PERSONAL opinion and feedback was that instead of having to do all that just give me 4 more things to dodge and make that dmg from that 1 ability survivable.
Good sir we have had alot of patience with you.

You want a game where its all fun and easy and you get to change your passives whenever it pleases you...

go back d3.
IGN:IGotABigStick

Shameless advertising:
Visit my hand picked rares item mall!
[url]http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/84021[/url]
"
no need to give u info on my entire build as that is irelevant

hehe... ofc its not... :) ROTFL

Please moderators - close threads like this (with rants about difficulty level without real exampples or even posting character stats or build).
This is waste of time.

And i dont even that frost witch is one om more cookie-cutter builds in this game and is capable to DESTROY anything if played well and build well (at las tn two first difficulties).

LEARN
TO
PLAY !!
Last edited by Kabraxis on Jan 27, 2013, 11:47:05 AM
i can see the comunity here is very constructive and mature, ill leave it at that then, ill make sure next time i give my feedback on a boss to show you every single 10int point i spend and where i did so, i'll leave you to your group play when it comes to bosses, who cares about singleplayer anyway, after all doing this one in a group is so easy you can actually be afk during the fight and still do it.

edit: and on a serious note, a change that could make it viable for a frost witch solo is to make the blue portals spawn on one side, and the red ones on another, allowing a single player to actually eliminate all red circles and not allow the boss to use that "assasin mode" power, forcing her to only use the "rager" one, as its can be los'd, the way they spawn now is clearly designed to be a group encounter, as players can be spread and take out what ever ability they dont desire or the group isnt build for.
Last edited by karmakill on Jan 27, 2013, 12:19:43 PM
"
Kabraxis wrote:
lol... just lol.

L2P

/thread

im intrigued, with what build and gear did you find it "easy" to solo her? I thought she was incredibly hard fwiw.

p.s (is this a (nother) hilbert troll account?
"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAES8V5xa_FvMc3CQ8JjwmlSepKlstRy-dOBtJUVBCVUtabV3yYeJtGW17cFJw1XOzf8aH24w2kc-ZmqIuoqOnXLVItvfB89IZ1U_W0d535BHrY_Br8Xbz6g==

Something like that. Its Shadow based on Ethereal Knives spell. Semi-Ranged physical caster.

Done her on normal with one death.

Again - LEARN TO PLAY.

There is still no argument in this thread. Not even slightiest. No one post their crappy build, no one post their crappy gear, no one even write his HP amount (BTW i think i was about 500Hpo on Piety normal). Only hyperboles and statements without any real backup in arguments and examples.

Ypou ppl from D3 generation are just hilarious. You dont know the game, you dont have any idea about mechanics, you make glassy cannon builds (i bet) and then you come to forums to complain about your inability to adapt and asking for nerfs and design changes. And you even dont post your gear and build. Pathetic.

Stop this or go to Blizzard - thet cater to this mentality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info