The Blazing Build

Unless you really need the chaos resist...Purity of Flash has a 6.4% Life efficiency...

...and you have more 8% nodes you could put those points into. Getting another 8% life total.
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
Unless you really need the chaos resist...Purity of Flash has a 6.4% Life efficiency...

...and you have more 8% nodes you could put those points into. Getting another 8% life total.

Yeah I know the life isn't that efficient, but I like the Chaos resistance, if someone doesn't like it, they also can for more life.
Would Fire Pen work with RF?
Standard IGN: WTFNamesAllTaken.
Online everyday at 10 AM CST and at several different hours throughout the day. Best way to reach me is via forum PM.
If you're looking for a deal, do your homework and make a decent offer. If I have to set a b/o via request, it will be non-negotiable.
"
Bumblebutt wrote:
Would Fire Pen work with RF?

Fire Pen only works with the initial hit, because Righteous Fire is degeneration it doesn't work.
Is it correct in saying this -> the only reason why we are getting those 4 aura effect nodes at far left of the passive tree and 1 in the middle of the tree is to run half regen and vulnerability maps?

If this is true, then maybe its worth it to sacrifice doing these 2 mods on maps, because I can spend those 5 points in health nodes buffing my health AND damage even more.

Also, Is the frenzy node on the far right of the tree necessary? I'm spending 5 nodes to get that frenzy charge.

If it is not necessary, again I can save 5 nodes to put into health. All in all, 10 nodes of health % adds up to a lot (and remember, damage scales with our life).

But I may be wrong about the frenzy charge or the buff effect not being necesary, so I just wanted confirmation/opinions.
Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

I've uploaded the "Shipyard map in a full group" video, it's in the video section. It shows some endgame group footage with the Blazing Build.
Big thanks to everyone out there, I'm getting great feedback and some good ideas all day, I really appreciate this. Also special thanks to:
SofiaTheMonster, NightandDay, UWH, DrLogic and Some_Chords
for doing the map with me.

"
jtrand wrote:
Is it correct in saying this -> the only reason why we are getting those 4 aura effect nodes at far left of the passive tree and 1 in the middle of the tree is to run half regen and vulnerability maps?

If this is true, then maybe its worth it to sacrifice doing these 2 mods on maps, because I can spend those 5 points in health nodes buffing my health AND damage even more.

Also, Is the frenzy node on the far right of the tree necessary? I'm spending 5 nodes to get that frenzy charge.

If it is not necessary, again I can save 5 nodes to put into health. All in all, 10 nodes of health % adds up to a lot (and remember, damage scales with our life).

But I may be wrong about the frenzy charge or the buff effect not being necesary, so I just wanted confirmation/opinions.

The aura nodes also benefit my Grace, what highers my armour. I also need Sovereignty to be able to run all 3 auras. I really need all 3 auras for endgame otherwise I would get crushed from physical mobs.

Same with Fevor (second Frenzy charge node), I like the life cluster but on top I get the underestimated "Evasion per Frenzy charge" node, which gives a huge armour boost with 6 Frenzy charges. When you are starting Gymastics is needed, for having enough Strenght, I dropped it later and will get it again with level 95.

Conclusion: I think both directions are needed for the last min/maxing, while Sovereignty is a must have and all the nodes around Fevor are options.
Okay great, I'll keep the sovereignty nodes. Also, from another build forum post, I saw this:

"But u dont get more DPS from the belly. Everything which counts into the dmg to RF must be available when u cast it. The reason for Belly is more Survivabillity after and less energyshield in the gear."

Does that mean, when I switch to Kaoms after casting RF, the Kaoms won't increase my RF damage?

You can actually gain more DPS than what you currently have if you replace vulnerability with a level 20, 20% quality elemental weakness with enhance. At this point it reduces resistances by 63%, so added with EE it becomes:

31501*2.13=67097 DPS
To the OP:

So after talking to a few people, it seems that the life gets snapshotted as well when you activate RF. So the life you have when you are wearing Carcass Jack, is the life that is used to calculate DPS on RF. Thus, when you switch to Kaoms AFTER activating RF, it wouldn't increase the DPS of RF.

In response to:

"Only the damage multiplier gets snapshotted, the base not. And the base in the Blazing build is life."

"
jtrand wrote:
To the OP:

So after talking to a few people, it seems that the life gets snapshotted as well when you activate RF. So the life you have when you are wearing Carcass Jack, is the life that is used to calculate DPS on RF. Thus, when you switch to Kaoms AFTER activating RF, it wouldn't increase the DPS of RF.

In response to:

"Only the damage multiplier gets snapshotted, the base not. And the base in the Blazing build is life."

I wish we had a clear answer on this from GGG. My RF using friend says it doesn't snapshot the life, too.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info