[YoshiXt's Level 100 Physical wander] Power Siphon/Frenzy, CI, Vaal pact, IR, Unwavering

"
Takomancer wrote:
do you think this wand is good enough for nemesis?

Yes thats a very good starting wand. I would have bought something similar due to have decent phys+ crit :)
IGN:YoshiXt
"
ehrmantraut wrote:
Hello Yoshi, i want to start this fantastic build, I just made my 6L Vaal regalia

and I bought this wand

are at level 87 with my witch, which tree passive should I follow?

The Builds:

1 Current Spec (damage)(level 99):

2 Damage orientated (level 100): (You need high es gear for this spec)

3 Balanced damage/es spec: (For people with average/high es gear)

4 No unwavering more es conduit spec:(Low es gear, grab more es nodes for survivability)

5 Not enough mana reserve spec:
(For those who cant play with 250-300 mana reserve due to lack of leech or heavy potting)

6 My Hardcore/Nemesis spec:

?

Wow Gratz on your chest and wand.
Your chest will turn into a beauty some day im sure of it :).

I recommend Balanced damage/es spec.

The Damage spec has unnecessary damage and high es can only be achieved if you have high end gear due to lack of es nodes.

As You slowly upgrade and perfect your other pieces you can slowly work towards grabbing more damage nodes and losing es % nodes accordingly
Last edited by YoshiXt on Dec 22, 2013, 8:24:28 AM
"
Wow Gratz on your chest and wand.
Your chest will turn into a beauty some day im sure of it :).

I recommend Balanced damage/es spec.

The Damage spec has unnecessary damage and high es can only be achieved if you have high end gear due to lack of es nodes.

As You slowly upgrade and perfect your other pieces you can slowly work towards grabbing more damage nodes and losing es % nodes accordingly

On the chest there to complete work on it thanks!

Now I'm looking for a good shield ;)

Build made it to 100 :)
Congrats. Inspiring we wee wanders to carry on.
gratz
IGN: MsAnnoyance
IGN: Expert
Last edited by flyyy on Dec 23, 2013, 9:07:24 PM
"
flyyy wrote:

Auxium makes life easy :)
I suggest you save for this belt as you have no way to counter freezes right now.

But to manage without you need mana leech on your rings and amulet (physical attack damage leeched as mana).

2-4% on gear should be sufficient as you already have 2% from the tree (mind drinker) but this is different for everyone as it depends on your gear and how much phys you have.

The more phys dmg you deal, the more you leech.
Last edited by YoshiXt on Dec 23, 2013, 10:19:42 PM
Lol well I managed to 6L my chest so I'm just running mana leech no haha. And I'm also using dream fragments now so I don't get frozen. 3.6k PS and 8.6k frenzy. I still want more dmg and attack speed though.

IGN: Expert
How well does this build fare in pvp?
Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info