[YoshiXt's Level 100 Physical wander] Power Siphon/Frenzy, CI, Vaal pact, IR, Unwavering

Played with him , didn't even had the time to touch enemies. GG great build

Just got a new toy thanks to Jin. Will update numbers soon after i have some fun bashing with this new wand
IGN:YoshiXt
Last edited by YoshiXt on Dec 13, 2013, 10:10:07 AM
"
YoshiXt wrote:

Just got a new toy thanks to Jin. Will update numbers soon when i have some fun bashing with this new wand

So jelly jelly jelly.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
Updated Stats with Jins wand :)
I had the chance to map a little with Yoshi today (thanks Blas), and it was awesome to watch. Class act and great guide.

Petrov.
I've been trying to figure out a build like this for a while, thanks for posting this.

What are your thoughts on leveling (standard leagues)? I'm thinking that I'll flesh out the part of the tree between Deep Thoughts and Nullification/Void Barrier first, then start the trip toward Unwavering/Vaal/IR, stopping to pick up around 10 life nodes along the way (once I count how many respec points the quest tree gives you), then respec those life nodes all at once to pick up the CI and Ghost Reaver branches, depending on when I get the gear that will support it.

Also, since you're down in Unwavering land, you're only 2 points from 2% physical life leech. Thoughts on grabbing that instead of some of the wand specific nodes north of Deep Thoughts?
WOW gz on ur new mirrored wand, jin is trying to build his ps starting from scion.
I am kinda wanna play ps now!!
Here is my build according to urs, seems ranger is also a good starting.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAP0B0QHnBbUOSBB7ES8RlhG_FLAV1xXwGNsZ1RnXGtshYCSdJP0otSlUKaUqOCsKLL8tHy9vMn4zDDTLNug6Uj7PP3NAoEcGSoxKmkyzTipQMFFHVgRWY1b6V4dbr18qX2pgiGFSYlpjQ2e9bRlwUnC7dFV08XjOfM5_xoCuhmCGroeeiGuNv5XIm6Gdo5_LoSKiBKJAoqOnNKyYr-u0xbb3vea-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzEotD7037VANeG2RPbGtte3Q3fmOOE51Tr5O4O7m_vTu968uHz6vT49Uv31_lj-u_8ZPyr_MX-K__e

Last edited by Ultrakiller on Dec 13, 2013, 10:40:05 PM
"
Kurgosh wrote:
I've been trying to figure out a build like this for a while, thanks for posting this.

What are your thoughts on leveling (standard leagues)? I'm thinking that I'll flesh out the part of the tree between Deep Thoughts and Nullification/Void Barrier first, then start the trip toward Unwavering/Vaal/IR, stopping to pick up around 10 life nodes along the way (once I count how many respec points the quest tree gives you), then respec those life nodes all at once to pick up the CI and Ghost Reaver branches, depending on when I get the gear that will support it.

Also, since you're down in Unwavering land, you're only 2 points from 2% physical life leech. Thoughts on grabbing that instead of some of the wand specific nodes north of Deep Thoughts?

Sounds like you have a solid plan, hope the respec works out :)

Standard is the place for people wanting to perfect their gear and to hit 100 since it is unrealistic to achieve this in the 4 month leagues.

Blood drinker (2% life leech) is not worth the 2 points. You get enough leech from blood rage and from gear.

I cant sacrifice other nodes which I feel are core to this build as it is very point heavy.
"
Ultrakiller wrote:
WOW gz on ur new mirrored wand, jin is trying to build his ps starting from scion.
I am kinda wanna play ps now!!
Here is my build according to urs, seems ranger is also a good starting.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAP0B0QHnBbUOSBB7ES8RlhG_FLAV1xXwGNsZ1RnXGtshYCSdJP0otSlUKaUqOCsKLL8tHy9vMn4zDDTLNug6Uj7PP3NAoEcGSoxKmkyzTipQMFFHVgRWY1b6V4dbr18qX2pgiGFSYlpjQ2e9bRlwUnC7dFV08XjOfM5_xoCuhmCGroeeiGuNv5XIm6Gdo5_LoSKiBKJAoqOnNKyYr-u0xbb3vea-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzEotD7037VANeG2RPbGtte3Q3fmOOE51Tr5O4O7m_vTu968uHz6vT49Uv31_lj-u_8ZPyr_MX-K__e

Aha love converting people to wanders, thanks ultra :)

Ranger i feel wastes too much points getting out of the starting area, but if youre just respeccing your character this is what i would do

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAP0B0QHnBAcFtQX5DkgQexEvEZYRvxSwFdcV8BjbGdUZ1xrbIWAk_Si1KVQppSo4Kwosvy0fL28yfjMMNMs26DpSO-E-z0CgRwZKjEqaTLNOKlAwUUdWBFZjVvpXh1m8W69fKl9qYIhhUmNDbRlwUnC7dFV08XzOf8aAroZghq6Hnohrjb-XBp2jnrmfy6EiogSiQKKjpyunNK_rtMW2973mvjrAUcEAwcXB88LsxKLFKND71QDXhtkT2xrbXt0N4vfjhOdU6-TuDu9O8uHz6vT49Uv2W_lj-u_8ZPyr_MX-K__e

I have a feeling you will lack mana after reserved since you lack the mana nodes starting from the witch area.
If that is the case grab primal spirit and the mana nodes around it, and if that still isnt enough there are mana reservations above ranger starting area and next to iron grip.

I dont agree with static blows, you shock on crit and this is a very high crit chance build 75%+ with a good phys crit wand so shocking is not an issue.
Also your damage will be so high you kill things too fast to even shock stack mobs :)

You were missing es % nodes leading to arcane focus 18% es + 6% = 24% more es, (another thing this build lacks but I make up for it with high es gear.

You do however lose fusillade (6% increased wand damage per charge) which is a very generous dps increase but it is not essential.

Many thanks
Last edited by YoshiXt on Dec 13, 2013, 11:25:24 PM
Curious as to why you grab Arching Blows on your nemesis build. Considering that we wouldn't be grabbing Wand Lightning Damage, supposedly we would need to have a wand with a bonus lightning damage affix for it to take any effect?
Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Last edited by Telik0 on Dec 14, 2013, 11:02:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info