Free key

wanna try the game, seems pretty cool. but i just created my account, so i guess i wont be getting it :d good luck to whoever gets it
I've watched from gameplay from mmobomb. I signed up for a beta key but to no avail. I want one because the gameplay and graphics look pretty nice. I'm quite into these type of MMO games. Also, it'd be nice since I have time on my hands from Christmas break and I certainly would appreciate it as a gift :D
Hi, i m a belgian player, i m interested to this game after look a live gaming of a great player on twitch.tv (Kripparian).

I have a youtube channel and a live channel on twitch.tv and i want live this game, but i cant buy a beta key.

I think this game is a jewel, just need more player. I remember my lonnnng time played on diablo 2 when i see video of this game.

Thanx a lot for look my post, and very big thanx to man can take a beta key for me! (i talk of him in my channel :)).

Thanx to see this, sorry for my english i learned on the web, games, movies ... :D

Mathusaleme.

Ps: and if the devloper can make a DIAMOND account, i want :p but i ve not enought money IRL for this lol
Would like a key now because I am a medical student on break. This is my last free time before boards start and I would love to get a crack at this game. I doubt I will have much or any time once the open beta is started.

Plus, this game looks freaking badass.

Just got this account started yesterday =)
Got statistics? Strange
i would like a key, like yesterday!!!
i've been here since august 6th, that is to long wait time!
about an hour ago
Account was created in the 2nd of May... and still got no key :(
i want a key, and i made my account december 26, really want to play a better game than diablo 3, so bored of it now :)
Last edited by kingzellen on Dec 26, 2012, 9:55:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info