Free key

First post (for me that is)! and i've been registered since January 2011...i played 1 free weekend or something and thats it...decided to look for something different to play and remembered this game....need a key lol
i want a beta key, because i´m boring of diablo 3, and this game is very close to the best experience in rpg games, and i'm a fan of rpg games
"
Schokoking wrote:
"
Rancho wrote:
My reason is pretty obvious, I've been waiting some time now. Also I would like the beta key so that I can get that little bit of an edge before open beta swings around and to participate in these events too! This game has a lot of potential and I can't wait to be a part of it.

omg that random thingi is really terrible,
u wait over 1 year and another one gets the key right at the day he creates the account...
u created that account 1 day before i created mine, maybe we have a winner here :D

Yeah, I agree. I've been looking at some accounts for that random roll for keys and its pretty ludicrous that people that have been waiting for so long and recent joiners get it like that, but there are more recent than earlier joiners. It is random however so I can't really complain! :P
I have been coming on forums a bit and was counting on someone to provide key and didn't. Long time looker on forums newer poster.

I would love this key. Thanks.
rancho got the key, he had to wait the longest time, so bye and thanks for joining :D
PS: happy Xmas to all of u :D
Last edited by Schokoking on Dec 23, 2012, 8:40:22 PM
hi man plz help me with my key i create the account 5 april 2011 plz plz i want to play this game so bad
Joined March 6th 2012 but been following this game well befor that. Would a love a key because im from new zealand and would love to play a new zealand made game.
Because i am from poor village in Kazakhstan. Free to play games only thing that i can afford.
Hi there!

Im glad that i found this thread, because i have a little problem.

I have been trying to get a "payed" key, but there is only the possibilty to pay via paypal or credit card (located in germany - dont know, if there are other options in other countries). And there my problems began. My paypal account doesnt work since about one year, because ive forgotten my password. And gettin this resettet is really a prob. So im not able to usse this payment option. Option two - the credit card wont work for me either, because i dont have one :/ .

Id really like to play PoE, because after playing five years WoW and last months Diablo 3 it really looks amazing in all terms. Would be glad to get a free key, cant wait to January...

So far, I wish u all a merry christmas!

And hey, guess your german, just like me =)

Sincerley
toxicqt

edith: Just seen, that rancho got the key. Congratulations!

Last edited by duoh on Dec 24, 2012, 7:27:55 AM
"
Hi there!

Im glad that i found this thread, because i have a little problem.

I have been trying to get a "payed" key, but there is only the possibilty to pay via paypal or credit card (located in germany - dont know, if there are other options in other countries). And there my problems began. My paypal account doesnt work since about one year, because ive forgotten my password. And gettin this resettet is really a prob. So im not able to usse this payment option. Option two - the credit card wont work for me either, because i dont have one :/ .

Id really like to play PoE, because after playing five years WoW and last months Diablo 3 it really looks amazing in all terms. Would be glad to get a free key, cant wait to January...

So far, I wish u all a merry christmas!

And hey, guess your german, just like me =)

Sincerley
toxicqt

edith: Just seen, that rancho got the key. Congratulations!

5 years of WoW... i wouldnt even be able to give u the key just because of that, and NO im not german! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info