Free key

Bad santa...
ING : MyEcho
I want to pay my support but can't use paypal.

I don't mind character wipes.

I joined on September 12, 2011! Played the OB weekend, need to get into CB!
"
Schokoking wrote:
i think i wait until 24th to give the key.
but u dont need to write thaaaat long reasons, i dont like reading that much :D
Aww, that's a shame, this is the first beta key thread that I've been first to. Ohwell, I can wait until the 24 if need be.
I really want a key because I played diablo 3 for a long time and people have been telling me PoE is by far the much better game and a lot more identical to D2. Honestly I never played D2 or D1 but seeing so many people talk about PoE makes my curiosity towards it just spark like crazy :( but obviously haven't been able to get a single key so far.
My reason is pretty obvious, I've been waiting some time now. Also I would like the beta key so that I can get that little bit of an edge before open beta swings around and to participate in these events too! This game has a lot of potential and I can't wait to be a part of it.
Really would like to try this game, as i was very displeased at diablo 3.
"
Rancho wrote:
My reason is pretty obvious, I've been waiting some time now. Also I would like the beta key so that I can get that little bit of an edge before open beta swings around and to participate in these events too! This game has a lot of potential and I can't wait to be a part of it.

omg that random thingi is really terrible,
u wait over 1 year and another one gets the key right at the day he creates the account...
u created that account 1 day before i created mine, maybe we have a winner here :D
Last edited by Schokoking on Dec 22, 2012, 4:35:10 PM
well this thread is against me.
september 23, 2012
Getting a key would make my christmas amazing. i've been watching the game since last year and haven't been able to try and get a key until recently. i would love to have a spare key if you were willing to give one out. merry christmas!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info