Free key

I have an extra key i dont need and i would give it away for the one who is waiting the most time.

So just write a comment why u want a key and then when your account was created! :D

EDIT: So, no one of the people reads the pages and so i write it here again...
"rancho" got the key, he had to wait the longest time and THAT means its already over and i have no key for your others left.
Last edited by Schokoking on Dec 26, 2012, 8:38:56 PM
I would like a key because even though I recently found out about PoE I have been really pumped ever since. I've been going through the passive talent tree in anticipation of getting into the game.

I would massively appreciate a key from you :)

Edit: my account was only created on the 15th of December but as I said earlier I have been extremal interested since and wish I knew about it earlier.
Last edited by 06kellyjac on Dec 22, 2012, 6:39:57 AM
please give me key , because i sign up in
PLEASE^)
p.s. i want key because i have birthday in 31 December , this will be the best gift
Last edited by tikolas on Dec 22, 2012, 6:41:57 AM
Hi!

i'm commando, i'm survived DOOMSDAY.
I have only water, some food, computer, power generator and internet..
All i want before death is.. PLAY a Path of Exile..

COLONEL!
I have some skill that will helpful.
i'm PERFECT monster killer, i'm ghost and very fast.
i don't fear!!
i can walk all dangerous area to kill terrible beast!

As we know the forces of darkness do not sleep so please verify my candidature

IM COMMANDO!!

SEE YOU IN A GAME!! ON A FRONT!!
I had a PoE beta account but i was so stupid that i traded it for Dota2 beta key. That was such a big mistake. I really regret that and would like a second chance. If i could go back in time now i would never traded it. Here is a picture of my account that i traded for Dota2
http://i.imgur.com/YTX7t.png
Last edited by Kurs on Dec 22, 2012, 6:47:17 AM
First of all, I think no one, who posted, has a good reason, that puts him in a better position than anybody else here. Nobody even knows the other participants. So peoples comments about other people are stupid.

Second, like the rest I was waiting for a key for a very long time and want to try out this promising game.

Third, the new systems that this game offers are amazing. I want to try them out asap :))
I just need this key.
Santa , is that You ? I were waiting for You sooo long !
ING : MyEcho
Santa not come to my on these year ((
i think i wait until 24th to give the key.
but u dont need to write thaaaat long reasons, i dont like reading that much :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info