Dec 24: One-week HC Race

hehe I spent like 10 hours yesterday pretty much just following krippers stream. Didn't know why it just felt so interesting. Really makes me wanna return to competitive spirit and get another demigod's. Maybe one day.. Gratz to the winners and good luck in the future events.
RIP Zoldyck =[
new years race lets go GGG !!!! PPL who did this one are exhausted so chance for others ! :D
Thx for the Beta-Key !!!!!!!! =)
I RIP my lvl 50 witch in about 2 days... then had to start agan with 3 days late (GF and Family hardly would let me play).

Ended 6th Marauder, lvl 71.

Not bad, coulda been lot better if I had the time =(
Was doing a really badass build as a caster marauder and got some impressive gear (6K combined life+ES and 80 all res)

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
knac84 wrote:
What are you talking about guys, they chisel all their >63 maps and re-rolled several times with chaos etc. they always seek for high quant and/or good stats (bigger packs, more magic mobs, etc.). Call it what you want, they had awful luck with maps. Get your facts straight, it's all recorded anyway.

Yes, they spend currency on maps - but by far not enough in my opinion. Between a map with a good stat and 50% quant and a map with a good stat and 100% quant is a really big difference.
(Should be double the map drops)

I never saw him alt + regal for example - the partys that did high lvl maps did that all the time (because it's easy to get 2 good stats and some decent quant then).

In the end Kripps party played harder and sometimes better maps and got some 65/64 maps.

At some point Kripp said they are playing hard temporal chains maps now to get better drops - Dom party did that way earlier and quite often.

"
knac84 wrote:

got more handouts and free runs

Proof there?

"
knac84 wrote:

not that kripp team didn't have any, but in fact not so many as Kripp could have abused it if he had wanted too.

He had 30 alchs / scours and alts / regals and didn't really use them. He could have gotten way more maps with more currency used.

But yeah, a Kripp fanboy that hasn't been in the Top20 in a race usually know every fact about the game/race ...
Watching Nugiyen's stream and hear him blame his team mate for his death and constantly say "I was 1 shot" was so dumb.

First off, it was not a one shot, you had around 3 seconds to react, it is because you were tired and your reactions were really slow.

Secondly, you come off as a douche blaming your partner for what is quite simply your own mistake. Don't blame people for your own mistakes and stop saying you was one shot because it was not a one shot.
Last edited by 13ladeghost on Dec 31, 2012, 5:19:15 AM
"
Thirion wrote:
But yeah, a Kripp fanboy that hasn't been in the Top20 in a race usually know every fact about the game/race ...

And you have? Love them hypocrites, according to poestatistics you've never finished higher than rank 25 in an event or had a character higher level than 40 in an event. So by your own definition Kripp must know a whole lot more about the game then you do. Since he still managed to finish 4th which you never have, and probably never will.
"
13ladeghost wrote:
Watching Nugiyen's stream and hear him blame his team mate for his death and constantly say "I was 1 shot" was so dumb.

First off, it was not a one shot, you had around 3 seconds to react, it is because you were tired and your reactions were really slow.

Secondly, you come off as a douche blaming your partner for what is quite simply your own mistake. Don't blame people for your own mistakes and stop saying you was one shot because it was not a one shot.

If you kept watching his stream he went back and watched his own death and said himself it was his own fault for being slow and not watching the screen.

Guess you are the douche :)
"
ragnarokgr wrote:
I don't think these day-long/week-long leagues should exist. It promotes account sharing so people can have their character online 24/7 or god forbid players actually playing 24 or more hours straight on their own.

Let's not forget that people have actually died playing games like diablo 3 for over 3 days straight and there wasn't even a prize there.

Now if you really want to keep them you can introduce a system where in those leagues each player can have a daily quota for playing like lets say 6-8 hours a day and if it's depleted they can't play anymore but you can start replenishing the playable hours while you are offline.

That way you ensure that players won't cheat with account sharing and they won't play like crazy each day. Plus after the initial 8 hours you can still play more in that same day if you stay offline for few hours etc. Also each day it gets resetted.

How about NO ?
1st - what's wrong with sharing an account ? It depends on each one to whom we entrust our accounts to.

2nd - I think it really is up to us to decide how much time we can spend with this game, or any other game. Either you're old enough to decide for yourself, or your parents can for you.
People dying from playing 3 days non-stop ? Darwin wins again. I can't pity them, everyone gets what he deserves.
"
ighnaz wrote:
hehe I spent like 10 hours yesterday pretty much just following krippers stream. Didn't know why it just felt so interesting. Really makes me wanna return to competitive spirit and get another demigod's. Maybe one day.. Gratz to the winners and good luck in the future events.

you can only get demigods on closed beta, so youd better hurry on getting one

Also if you fanboys still think Dominion is account sharing you are incredibly stupid
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info