Dec 24: One-week HC Race

so account sharing is OK on this game? It gives a huge advantage on this races!
I hope the devs do a ip check after the race for all the top 10 finishers to put an end to all these accusations.
"
Roach06 wrote:

You must be new here.
Hateful post.
Is Dom account sharing? Who knows, really? We really can't say. It is possible, but for someone to be up this long, it has an air of desperation. I think their group don't really care about winning. They care more about beating Kripp more than anything else.
"
Kaskar wrote:
"
Roach06 wrote:

You must be new here.

Yes im new here! Thats why im asking if account sharing is allowed.
"
Utoy wrote:
Is Dom account sharing? Who knows, really? We really can't say. It is possible, but for someone to be up this long, it has an air of desperation. I think their group don't really care about winning. They care more about beating Kripp more than anything else.

I want to know why though, It's not like kripp came out from the start and said I am top dog I will win this.

Kripp is Kripp he has been around a long time gaming theorycrafting doing his thing he generally doesn't make any bold claims unless he can back them up or is trolling.

Dom may or may not be account sharing who knows who cares.. but look at the lengths he had to go to to prove he can beat kripp..it's quite funny and for what..kripp still gets his twitch monies.
"
Rhazer wrote:
"
Utoy wrote:

I want to know why though, It's not like kripp came out from the start and said I am top dog I will win this.

Kripp is Kripp he has been around a long time gaming theorycrafting doing his thing he generally doesn't make any bold claims unless he can back them up or is trolling.

Dom may or may not be account sharing who knows who cares.. but look at the lengths he had to go to to prove he can beat kripp..it's quite funny and for what..kripp still gets his twitch monies.

Who's to say he just want to get first just like Kripp does?

This race is turning into a drama-filled shitfest. Sad.
I can't believe so many are accusing of account sharing, just because someone plays for a few hours without a break.
"
duolc wrote:
I can't believe so many are accusing of account sharing, just because someone plays for a few hours without a break.

Particularly considering the rules of the race.
"
Kaskar wrote:
"
Roach06 wrote:

You must be new here.

you ask that question like you are in this game for such a long time, you account was done a month ago, dont get over your head.

He is not sharing hes account, hes playing the game.
Mouze did the same thing, everyone thought he was account sharing, even the mods, he was not.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Dec 30, 2012, 4:05:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info