Dec 24: One-week HC Race

I don't care about account sharing, but I'll say what everyone else has said.

Just admit it.

I didn't think Lightspire was account sharing, but I'm starting to believe Dom is, at least in the past 36 hours or so.

I haven't done any 30+ gaming sessions in the past few years, but when I did, I know when you get 30+ you definitely are not your sharpest. If he is keeping up with everyone else, I believe he shared his account.

Not that it really matters, but just admit it.
"
VoidMoon wrote:
So I just started playing this game. After one league is finished, when do we find out the time for the next one?

front page current events part or beta leagues/events forum section
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
bugger. Dead at 46 to a silly client desync. Iunno but i was running happy along on my screen, killing shit. then. just start taking damage, then die.. oh well.
Smoother than Smooth.
"
davep1 wrote:
is there an official GGG position on account sharing / map donation? I would assume they wouldn't encourage it but also they're fine with it bc it can't really be policed, but it would be nice to hear straight from the horse's mouth.

PoE Terms of Use and Privacy Policy
Account Registration: To acquire or make full use of any of the Website, Materials and Services you will need to register for a Grinding Gear Games member account (“Member Account”). If you do choose to register for a Member Account you warrant that all information and personal details you provide to Grinding Gear Games are correct. You may not transfer your registration or any rights you may have in your Member Account to any other person or entity.

So, according to that, I will say it might be bannable, as with account sharing, you are transferring your rights to another person.
"
DeLLyDeez wrote:
I don't care about account sharing, but I'll say what everyone else has said.

Just admit it.

I didn't think Lightspire was account sharing, but I'm starting to believe Dom is, at least in the past 36 hours or so.

I haven't done any 30+ gaming sessions in the past few years, but when I did, I know when you get 30+ you definitely are not your sharpest. If he is keeping up with everyone else, I believe he shared his account.

Not that it really matters, but just admit it.

37.75 hours played in the last 43 hours sure raises an eyebrow, although if I'm reading http://poestatistics.com/events/dec-24-one-week-hc-race/dominion.html correctly, he's only done 3 separate stints of gameplay since the race began; all north of 30 hours.

So either you question the entire week or not at all... granted if he plays through to the end that'll make the last stint a 50 hour one... Personally I couldn't imagine staying awake that long let alone in a remotely capable state, but it's not unheard of.

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2012-11/19/videogame-marathon

As long as hes getting up and walking around, doing some squats, eating and drinking properly... he won't wind up dead FO REAL
@BeerPact
I don't see why kripp would care anymore up to this point.

1. He is garunteed a Demigod, which is what he has wanted
2. He is garunteed points, which he could care less for fluffy stuff
3. He is garunteed 350 random currencies, which he wanted.

Although winning would have been sweet for kripp, its obvious he is not taking it as serious as all these other 30 hour + bingers that are/are not account sharing
double post that I dont know how to delete.
Last edited by xpose on Dec 30, 2012, 3:20:20 PM
is dominion account sharing? how can a person still be playing after 45 on continuous game play
There's obviously two ppl playing in his account, if not sharing, he probably have a "friend" at his house making shifts to play the game, i've done that a lot to get max lvl at some games.
most likely light has taken over from him at some point

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info