Dec 24: One-week HC Race

"
CheckM8 wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
Dominion playing 34 hours in a row? Or am I reading these stats wrong?

http://poestatistics.com/events/dec-24-one-week-hc-race/dominion.html

24 hours of sleep in 1 week. Seems crazy.

I will never understand why players risk their health for a game.It's a good game and a lot of fun and competition is cool and all but seriously,in the end it's just a damn game.
"
sirius89 wrote:

I will never understand why players risk their health for a game.It's a good game and a lot of fun and competition is cool and all but seriously,in the end it's just a damn game.

Or maybe they know their limits better than you.
Last edited by ifarmpandas on Dec 30, 2012, 1:36:58 PM
"
DeLLyDeez wrote:
How do we know Dominion/Lightspire were not getting maps from other people already? Or mats?

Everyone rips on Kripp and all his drama, but we can't see what Dom/Light are doing, at least Kripp is streaming it and we can judge him accordingly.

Streaming for the last eighteen hours: http://www.twitch.tv/depimpe
IGN: Truncator
"
DeLLyDeez wrote:
Everyone rips on Kripp and all his drama

Dime has been moaning all the evening about getting maps from people and kripp has refused all the freaking time anyway, hater gotta hate I guess.

Dunno, I think they did pretty well, according to poestatistic the other team got considerably more playtime (overall, all of them, so they could build a higher base of maps because all were farming instead a 1-2) and much more luck with maps (I mean, how many times they have been down to 61 maps, like 3 times in last 2 days).

Overall the race has been/is entertaining to watch, but once past lvl 64-70 and more in parties it all comes down to [time X luck], shorter races, cutthroat, etc. are way of a better skill gauge, but still ARPG's are how they are, and will never be a fair fighting ground and skill beyond certain limited of them is limited.

Funny nevertheless.
Nice race Died @ lvl 49 truth the damn big Totem thing on the ledge lvl 50 was my goal but I forgot my lightning resi rings in my stash.
I liked the race good luck!
Obvious account sharer is obvious :'( According to poestatistics more than 40 hours in a row for Dominion XD
"
TFaXeN wrote:
Nice race Died @ lvl 49 truth the damn big Totem thing on the ledge lvl 50 was my goal but I forgot my lightning resi rings in my stash.
I liked the race good luck!

Congrats on a good race. Even more congrats for not blaming your death on desync.
"
sirius89 wrote:

Depends who they are, not everyone needs the same amount of sleep. There is a small % of the population that actually do fine on very little sleep (4-6 hours). The majority which includes me is around 7-8 hours and some people go all the way up about 9-10 hours for their optimal amount of sleep which would be unfortunate.

You can also do week long stretches of smaller amounts of sleep presuming this isn't an every week thing and you'll be fine. As with most things in life, do it in moderation.
Last edited by fxfighter on Dec 30, 2012, 1:07:19 PM
"
Actimutal wrote:
Obvious account sharer is obvious :'( According to poestatistics more than 40 hours in a row for Dominion XD

I've totally changed my view on this over the last few days.

If you're going to do these races, you need to do EVERYTHING that is allowed in the rules of the race.

If that's account sharing, do it. If it's partying, do it. If it's trading for maps, do it. If it's taking handouts, do it.

If you're goal is to win, you should do everything you can that is allowed in the rules.
kripp gave up ? he stream is donw?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info