Dec 24: One-week HC Race

Ah! Figures.. my time off of work STARTS on the 28th...might not have enough time to make it worth participating... oh well, there will always be others..good luck to those who can participate for the full week!
"
dmouze wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Note that I have adjusted the start and end times to be four hours later than the ones initially published!

You should adjust it to start a day later then initially published.

Or maybe a week later. I want to play this so much, but I won't be around until the last two days! :p
IGN: Truncator
Im not sure if this has already been addressed, please humor me if it has, but do we still get the regular level bonuses from the normal 3h HC races, as well as quest rewards (in the form of currency) and what not?
"
Im not sure if this has already been addressed, please humor me if it has, but do we still get the regular level bonuses from the normal 3h HC races, as well as quest rewards (in the form of currency) and what not?

the rewards for the event are listed in the first post of the thread...
"
Invalesco wrote:
Can't make it for this one. Gonna be out of town :/

Sweet. Someone else has a chance to hit top 10.
"
Powster wrote:
"
BearCares wrote:
I heard the random money items from these events will be wiped for open beta. Is that true?

yes

wait what? you mean i lose the points and stash tabs i won from races? :(
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Dec 21, 2012, 3:13:16 AM
"
dmouze wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Note that I have adjusted the start and end times to be four hours later than the ones initially published!

You should adjust it to start a day later then initially published.

I'll send some cake your way if you change it ok?

+1

There won't be much players playing on christmas day (here in europe it starts 4 am on 24th) i assume.

Btw, please add some prizes for lvl 30 and lvl 40 players too. Last Turbo HC in the last 2-3 days there where almost no low levels (< 40) which made the league and economy kind of empty. With lvl 30 prizes you can at least try to get something after you died high lvl.
"
Seriously?
Here's a quote from the e-mail you got when you were accepted into the beta.

And yet I am saying that 2 neighbours and a friend played on my PC. Should I pretend to be one player only?
We did the same on D3.

Even you limit one account to an IP or better said region you can't do anything against it.
When will you know if it's another person?
There are no time limits how much one person may play a day. If such a thing would exist most players wouldn't use friends to boost activity.

I can tell you that several Top 10 players on 1 week races share accounts with RL friends or their brothers.

Also you have to consider that this point applies more to account selling/renting which was really common on D3 Beta.

"
That's what you did when you joined maps with me and mouze, when you got high enough you left the party and went with your friends that you dragged along on the top ladder with you.

Don't accuse people of being a "stupid hypocrite" when you are way worse, as everyone in poe knows about you, smartass.
You act too high and mighty considering your build is a fucking summoner, you're not even close as good as you think you are. Stop accusing decent players and insulting them.

Really? This was a race. Mouze wanted a straight race to #1 by having all Top10 players being in the same party.
I helped around 15 people to get ready for maps, nobody of you helped them.(and even then most of them died)
You all grabbed named drops and even lurked near drops. You were a party of 6 including me and 2 players died.(Suicided witch and the shadow that fought loathe)
The second reason that we didn't join you was that 2 players of our party simply said "Fuck them, they didn't help us" and that's what I told you, when I didn't join your party on the 4th day while being able to do maps on the third day.

Not to mention you ran away and let other players to fight dangerous bosses alone.
I remember 2 solo fights with Steelpoint in thicket when you ran away to kill champs and TPed out then.

Also you were the most useless party member that wasted several regret orbs because you couldn't find a build that fight and then tried miserably to copy Xendrans Tankbuild.

Also I was the only summoner that survived in the Turbo race, because my build is completly different from common witch summon builds.
The other solo builds were elemental hit, GS Mara, Tankbuild.
Other survivers were mostly "Spork builds"

"
I merely left because your party had at least 2 summoners and I didn't like the summons spam. It's not like i'm forced to play this game by your rules either. I don't really understand this personal problem you have with me. Just relax and play your game and i'll be playing mine.

I blame you for getting 3rd place and not the 2nd place by 3k exp.

I was the only summoner(neizvrace died the first crematorium map and turbohecata died when you were still farming fellshrine) also I don't even got more than 6 zombies and 8 skeleton, while witches got 8 zombies and 12 skeletons! Also missiles and burning ground are a major FPS breakdown not summons. It's not like you took any damage in our party anyway since it was a really defensive party.
The reason I blame you, is that you left AFTER the strand map didn't drop any other map and our best maps were level 61. You joined icarb who got 63 maps.
It makes a huge difference when you leave, if you had left some maps after we were still at level 60-61 I wouldn't have said anything but you were present till we hadn't any high maps anymore.

Also I saw how you played on Ladder. You had couple of high maps but you make people pay for them, while you join others high maps and say something like "No chisels".

I told that behaviour to other high ranked players and therefore if they will play you will take far more time to get the same level as you normally do.

"
Sweet. Someone else has a chance to hit top 10.

Invalesco might be a good 1-4h racer but he isn't such a good racer on high levels(He got to maps first but he died farming pyramid solo on the 1 week Turbo League)

My bet would be on Prozon if he plays, but most people on my friendlist which are Top 20 players won't.

Of course some usual players will participate because they don't visit their family or have another religious belief, but that race is a chance for other players to get into Top 20.

"
wait what? you mean i lose the points and stash tabs i won from races? :(

Nice as I am I tell you, stash and chartabs will stay unless you get your account suspended for botting or cheating in some kind.

"
Or maybe a week later. I want to play this so much, but I won't be around until the last two days! :p

Give normal players a chance too then I had time too and that would be a Top 20 place for sure but you should get a chance too, since you died on my spider forest map on normal hc ladder :(

One of the advantages being an ortodox is that I won t be distracted with that family thing,gonna race all the time-our Christmas is on 7.01.2013.

want demigod so much to make my shadow look like a real man
"
Hilbert wrote:

"
That's what you did when you joined maps with me and mouze, when you got high enough you left the party and went with your friends that you dragged along on the top ladder with you.

Don't accuse people of being a "stupid hypocrite" when you are way worse, as everyone in poe knows about you, smartass.
You act too high and mighty considering your build is a fucking summoner, you're not even close as good as you think you are. Stop accusing decent players and insulting them.

Really? This was a race. Mouze wanted a straight race to #1 by having all Top10 players being in the same party.
I helped around 15 people to get ready for maps, nobody of you helped them.(and even then most of them died)
You all grabbed named drops and even lurked near drops. You were a party of 6 including me and 2 players died.(Suicided witch and the shadow that fought loathe)
The second reason that we didn't join you was that 2 players of our party simply said "Fuck them, they didn't help us" and that's what I told you, when I didn't join your party on the 4th day while being able to do maps on the third day.

Not to mention you ran away and let other players to fight dangerous bosses alone.
I remember 2 solo fights with Steelpoint in thicket when you ran away to kill champs and TPed out then.

Also you were the most useless party member that wasted several regret orbs because you couldn't find a build that fight and then tried miserably to copy Xendrans Tankbuild.

Also I was the only summoner that survived in the Turbo race, because my build is completly different from common witch summon builds.
The other solo builds were elemental hit, GS Mara, Tankbuild.
Other survivers were mostly "Spork builds"

Fucking please, i started the build before Xendran joined the race, and you know that :).

And who cares if i wasted regrets? who says i cant experiment with builds.
I didn't run away from bosses, me and mouze didnt go in the boss area rooms, and when we did we killed him.
As many people have told me, you have a really distorted view of reality, maybe if you grow up you can accept things as they are.

You aren't good and you should stop insulting other players that are better than you, grindis is a good guy, youre the only one in this game who has something against him.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Dec 21, 2012, 4:21:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info