Dec 24: One-week HC Race

"
ragnarokgr wrote:
"
unknowss wrote:

lol, are you crazy? don't cry if someone can play more time, this is an MMOARPG

Seriously dude what are you 10 or something? For your information i have been playing MMO games for over 8 years now and games for over 20+ and when i dont work i play for 12-16 hours a day so no i am not crying for some loot i can't get i am really concerned for what might happen to other people.

"
VictorDoom wrote:

dude there was a 1 MONTH race and no one died, we were all just exhausted at the end. Plus i dont think anyone here is stupid enough to kill themselves over a game.

Sadlt i can't participate in this race :(
(just like most people who can't, i got family and friends to hang out with, its the holiday season)

Well if you read carefully i didn't mention that people will surely die in this kind of league but the league promotes either non-stop gameplay from one person or account sharing which frankly i don't care about the second.

If something doesn't happen once doesn't mean it can't happen. There have been many recorded deaths from people who overplayed a game and those games weren't even "competitive" in the sense that they didn't have any prize from playing too much other than bragging rights for finishing first or something like that.

So all i am saying is that it's a matter of time before some "crazy" dude appears who really want's that prized loot from a league few days/months/years from now and while you can't prevent people from playing a game for many hours (unless you play some korean/japanese MMO where they force you to play few hours a day) you can atleast avoid promoting that kind of play in the first place.

Lol.. You can just play as much as you want.. nobody is forcing you to play 24/7.. you'll still get rewards for reaching level 50 etc. Take a chill pill man and just enjoy that you get to level a character in a week and then get rewarded for it..
Good for you that's a boring format. I would have hated you if it would be turbo, since I am visiting my family till the new year and so do people having access to this account.

But even when I had time the PC here can't handle PoE on 800x600 on min settings even it's only 3 years old.

I hope more interesting formats will come up in January before open Beta.

"
I don't think these day-long/week-long leagues should exist. It promotes account sharing so people can have their character online 24/7 or god forbid players actually playing 24 or more hours straight on their own.

While I agree there should be time limited races I am not against account sharing.

It's really common in the RPG genre to share accounts and even then it's literally impossible to keep an account online for 24/7 unless you cover many time zones.

Nevertheless will be interesting to see different people in Top 20 that aren't Christians or give a crap about their family.

A right a fair warning: "Don't invite grindis123 to maps, he is a stupid hypocrite that will join other parties once you are out of higher maps and then use his maps while you have to pay chisels to join them"
The timing of this is cruel, and the lack of turbo is disappointing, however, I'm sure I'll play some anyway.
"
Kaskar wrote:
I guess that's the last race for this year.

Wow, you are good in guessing! ;)
"
Hilbert wrote:
Good for you that's a boring format. I would have hated you if it would be turbo, since I am visiting my family till the new year and so do people having access to this account.

While I agree there should be time limited races I am not against account sharing.

It's really common in the RPG genre to share accounts and even then it's literally impossible to keep an account online for 24/7 unless you cover many time zones.

Seriously?
Here's a quote from the e-mail you got when you were accepted into the beta.

"
GGG wrote:
Like any other Beta test, ours contains some content that is not announced or not finished yet. This email outlines the rules of what you can and can't talk about publicly regarding the Beta.
- Please do not share your account. In the future, we'll periodically allow you to invite some friends to play with.
If you abuse these rules we reserve the right to remove your access.

exmorda thats just the local troll, he dont understand what rules are, and like to point fingers and call names. At the end of one of the week longs he was calling all the winners no lifers that play all day (he actually had more time then almost anyone logged) and one even a hacker, saying he tracked his email or username to some hacking place. Just ignore him, its for the best.
The timing for this is perfect - I'll definitely be there. Prozon where you m8? Lets do this :)!

I'll probably be using the TeamSpeak server on IP: 198.23.144.100:9987

Unless of course there are more of my buddies on Mumble - probably
IP: vs17.tserverhq.com PORT: 64743 PW: poe

I'm BACK :)
Last edited by Coldet on Dec 20, 2012, 4:10:58 PM
"
Hilbert wrote:

A right a fair warning: "Don't invite grindis123 to maps, he is a stupid hypocrite that will join other parties once you are out of higher maps and then use his maps while you have to pay chisels to join them"

That's what you did when you joined maps with me and mouze, when you got high enough you left the party and went with your friends that you dragged along on the top ladder with you.

Don't accuse people of being a "stupid hypocrite" when you are way worse, as everyone in poe knows about you, smartass.
You act too high and mighty considering your build is a fucking summoner, you're not even close as good as you think you are. Stop accusing decent players and insulting them.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Dec 20, 2012, 4:09:12 PM
I hope the pros will take a rest, and let us mortals win a demigod :)
Beta member since 0.9.5
HC
"
Hilbert wrote:

I merely left because your party had at least 2 summoners and I didn't like the summons spam. It's not like i'm forced to play this game by your rules either. I don't really understand this personal problem you have with me. Just relax and play your game and i'll be playing mine.
IGN: Rollface

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info