Dec 24: One-week HC Race

why can't we make a character in the league at this time? supposed to start in 4 minutes i thought?
42 - "Dont Panic"...still 1hour to go

Registration opens in 30 minutes

gl, hf and merry Chrismas
The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
lets do this then!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Will the currency items we win be wiped after closed beta is over?
"
Musaab wrote:
Will the currency items we win be wiped after closed beta is over?

yes
One day, somebody's gonna have to make a stand.
One day, somebody's gonna have to say enough
Remember the Dead, But Fight FOR THE LIVING
"
ragnarokgr wrote:
I don't think these day-long/week-long leagues should exist. It promotes account sharing so people can have their character online 24/7 or god forbid players actually playing 24 or more hours straight on their own.

Let's not forget that people have actually died playing games like diablo 3 for over 3 days straight and there wasn't even a prize there.

Now if you really want to keep them you can introduce a system where in those leagues each player can have a daily quota for playing like lets say 6-8 hours a day and if it's depleted they can't play anymore but you can start replenishing the playable hours while you are offline.

That way you ensure that players won't cheat with account sharing and they won't play like crazy each day. Plus after the initial 8 hours you can still play more in that same day if you stay offline for few hours etc. Also each day it gets resetted.

WTF DID I JUST READ LOL
Still alive.. are we?
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/52/1356316384-first.jpg
when does registration end?
anyone else getting a tonne of loading screen freezes? really annoying, not happening in default.
Yupp died to it 3 times now also have had to restart like 15 times :S im connecting from europe.
IGN: BeAfraid
IGN: MeleeName
Last edited by Isac95 on Dec 23, 2012, 10:46:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info