Dec 24: One-week HC Race

Temple of Exiles presents LIVE Top 10 and Top 30 graphs for this 1 week race event.

Top 10

Top 30

Data is updated every 10 minutes.
died from vaal's smash
I kept left click on him when he started his animation, I guess that starting the race at 4 am has some responsability in that
at least I'm wearing my name with pride
Last edited by Pam on Dec 24, 2012, 1:09:25 AM
RIP
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Died from lag at lvl 17 just got into crossroads and I noticed that no monsters were around so I checked ping and it was 880 so I logged out although I was near the waypoint but when I got in the character selection screen I noticed that I was a default character so forget playing hc and these retarded races
It Seems I was not the only one experiencing problems. I literally spent an hour trying to get into the race but was stuck with incomplete town situations (no NPC's, stash, etc) and loading in excess of 60 seconds most of the time. Initially I thought it was my PC especially after I tried the Alpha Realm where I had pretty much the same problem. But after reading up here I see it was not from my end.

I Tried again a few minutes ago 4+ hours since the race started and I'm still not loading fast enough. I guess I'm done for now, which is sad cause I was really looking forward to this race.
I'm BACK :)
Ladder Monitor Tool

http://templeofexiles.com/poe_ladder.html

Enter your character name to see standings in this race or any other race event.
The lag is unbearable. Died twice because of it. So much for the race.
There were no mobs on the map so i quit quickly because i already died from this once. Logged back in, still in the league, great, start game, clicked on waypoint, select instance, click, instance is loading...loading..loading, waited 20 secs then ctrl del quit. Logged back in, im in the default league.. argghhhh

European server (from the UK), tested my connection, no problem, just with poe
I'm having preoblems to play too, hope it will fix soon!
Same.
I constanly have to relog (alt-f4 and restart) after entering new zone. Kinda tiresome:).
"
Ejnekor wrote:
Same.
I constanly have to relog (alt-f4 and restart) after entering new zone. Kinda tiresome:).

^this!

Watching Kripp's stream and it seems the american servers are not having these issues. EU is at a really bad disadvantage in this race.

EDIT: And right now it's getting worse. I am currently unable to get back on.
Last edited by carkasjak on Dec 24, 2012, 3:25:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info